The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Teheheman

Reaction score
When I see that quote "Do you believe at love at first sight" I'm reminded of Brad Paisley for some reason lol.

Daniel

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
"Would you believe in a love at first sight? Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time!"

...Thing is, it usually doesn't last very long! :wink:
Exactly the point. You might find someone that just melts your heart because that person looks like a god, or godess. Then you get to know the person and you just want to get the heck away from them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Exactly the point. You might find someone that just melts your heart because that person looks like a god, or godess. Then you get to know the person and you just want to get the heck away from them.
Disregard...

Anyway yeah, looks certainly aren't everyhting.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*starts handing out Valentine cards with Muppety stuff on them* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *keeps throwing cards all over the website* Yeah! Alright!

Pork

Reaction score
*starts handing out Valentine cards with Muppety stuff on them* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *keeps throwing cards all over the website* Yeah! Alright!
Awww, my first valentines card Ever!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Cause we have the school swimming carnival tommorow, and V day is on a Sat. All the Valentines day deliveries for people at school happened today. I spent half of maths fiddling with the girl next to me's stuffed flower. Lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
"Would you believe in a love at first sight? Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time!"
Lol, that was my intro! well- sorta. It was like, The Beatles onece posed the question, "do you believe in love and first sight?" and Ringo, in a blithe manner, replied "yes I'm certain that it happens all the time". Trying not to seem as though I'm altering the work of the musical geniuses... blah blah blah. Somethin' like that. :wink: But personally, I believe LUST at first sight is more accurate. My opinon. :wink:

haha, that's funny Shoe Fairy!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I swear, every year when we did that V-card handout in school thingy, at least two people would get me the same card:

It was a drawing of a nut (maybe a walnut...or just some random nut :confused:) with googly eyes and its tongue sticking out. Written across the top was "Nutty But Nice." Cuz I was a bit of a cutup, ya see...but every year, never failed. At least two Nutty But Nice cards. One year I think I even got three...:crazy::halo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I swear, every year when we did that V-card handout in school thingy, at least two people would get me the same card:

It was a drawing of a nut (maybe a walnut...or just some random nut :confused:) with googly eyes and its tongue sticking out. Written across the top was "Nutty But Nice." Cuz I was a bit of a cutup, ya see...but every year, never failed. At least two Nutty But Nice cards. One year I think I even got three...:crazy::halo:
You were such a rebel back in those days, fer sure.............