The disaster

MissPiggyfan1

Reaction score
This is my first Fanfiction story hope you guys enjoy

Chapter 1 : One nice and peacful day everything was great.The Electric Mayhem was playing their songs and the music.Miss Piggy was putting on dresses and getting ready to go on vacation to Hawii with the rest of the Muppets.Everyone was excited to leave and have a wonderful time in Hawii to rest.

Chapter 2: On the airport kermit and Miss Piggy were super duper excited:smile: also the Electric Mayhem.when they all got on the airplane the Electric Mayhem was playing music to not get anyone board in the airplane.Miss Piggy was mad because they had taken to long on the airplane and she wanted to get their fast:mad:.

Chapter 3 : When they got their to Hawii Fozzie said ,''I wish i could blow a baloon and fly to see the whole island.When crazy harry heard the word blow he had said did somebody say BLOW BOOM!! :crazy: he blew a bomb . Kermit said why does he always do that!!

Chapter 4: when they got to Hawii they went to stay in a hotel Floyd:sing: got his own room :flirt: got her own room :big_grin: got his own room and also everyone else got their own room. they were gonna stay their for one week in Hawii . the second day in the morning they all woke up and went to the beach and they played vollyball and got inside the water . they also went to buy icecreams for everyone.

Chapter5: when they went back to the beach Fozzie saw a big thunder storm in the sky so everyone ran to the hotel and stayed nice and warm in the hotel . later on their was an alarm all over Hawii that their was gonna be a Tusunami . They all panicked and went to the airport their had been no more tickets to go back to where they came from . miss piggy was afraid and kermit was panicking he said that nothing was gonna happen they would be fine.

Chapter 6: They all went back to the hotel and in one hour there was gonna be a horable disaster.First there was a terrible Earthquake that everyone was under the table of the hotel room.they were yelling and screaming for help no came to rescue because the same thing was happening to the rest of the people.After the Earthquake happened the Tusunami came and there was water everywhere they got stuck in the hotel because it was getting flooded and they didnt know how to swim . the lights were going on and off and the windows were breaking . they were screaming to death and something had happened Rizo the :shifty:rat couldnt swim and drounded he had not lived .

Chapter7:then later all of the muppets were traped under the hotel for 1 hour without water , food ,or shelter. 5 hours past and they were hurt and injured . after everything happened the whole Hawii was horable and sinked . the next day they were still under the hotel dying to death.they heard voices of other people . they heard a helicopter and kermit got excited . Janice had a flashlight so they could see. after forty eight hours some rescue team found them. they were all injured .

Chapter8:they got rescued and they took them back home to were the lived . they all said they wouldnt want to go back to that place again. they all lived happy forever again.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow. I was scared the whole time. You MONSTER!!! YOU KILLED RIZZO!!!

Eh, that's ok... In my future stories, I kill Kermit twice, bring him back each time, and permanately kill Miss Piggy.

HA HA HA HA! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CROSSED OUT WORDS!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
:shifty:: I died? And this is supposed to be a kids' story!
(Sorry, just my Muppet quote reflexes kicking in again)