trekkie1701E

Reaction score
<B>dont take anything I say too seriously</B>
Guess I need more smiley faces in my posts, then :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
that lucky Warrick! hehe

yeah......i would too especially Epcot...though i might go to MGM just to see MV3D i LOVE new pre-show....when i went in 2000 they didn't have it, but when i went last september they had it, and i was hilarious.....love the flower pot!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
<B>dont take anything I say too seriously</B>
Guess I need more smiley faces in my posts, then :smile:
it's hard to express the right feeling without vocal expressions...you can say a joke and it is taken offensely...just depends on how a person reads it :big_grin:

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
it's hard to express the right feeling without vocal expressions...you can say a joke and it is taken offensely...just depends on how a person reads it :big_grin:
Exactly. I have a hard time trying to express the real me...I end up sounding like the bitter cynical shell peopl ehave turned me into. So one's online vocalization through black size 9 arial font typed words can never be a real indication toward how someone is in real life. If I were to post how I really am in real life, itd be nothing but smiley faces and hugs for everyone. And maybe some funions:wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
ok I will say that the stores are for kids but not the theme parks, Universal tried to rip off Disney every way they could and Disney is not for little kids in fact they are adding to many thrill rides and the old rides are alot better and it's merchandising, wow you must be smart if you spent 200 dollars on a hopper pass for one day. Also at universal there is nothing both kids and adults will enjoy,I take it you arent around kids
I was 17! It was this past summer. I didn't see anything new in the Magic Kingdom except for like a Magic Genie Carpet ride and a Book of Pooh thing. What thrill rides were added that you know of? You can't say the Universal ripped Disney off. Universal is only similar in that they set up a theme park with different sections like Disney. There is plenty of stuff that kids can do at Islands of Adventure! I was around kids while I was there with my family. The Cat in the Hat ride was pretty cool and would certainly entertain children and parents. I'm not saying you could go on the huge roller coasters with kids, but there is stuff there you could do. And why attack me because of the way I spent a vacation? If I get a hopper pass and do everything I want to do what's the problem? Did you pay for my ticket? No? Then what's your problem? There are extensions to the main Disney park that have what you might call "thrill rides," but I'm talking about the 3 main parks.

LASTLY, DO NOT BE SARCASTIC WITH ME LIKE THAT! Your sarcasm was completely uncalled for. You insult my intelligence because of how much I spent on a ticket? Are you kidding me? I never thought I would get so angry on a Muppet Message Board! I think you owe me an apology of some type. How dare you insult me because of how I spent my vacation and my money. Tell you what, next time you go out and buy an expensive video game, or that new pair of sneakers, tell me. That way I can say how "smart" you are for spending your money the way you choose. Man you have some nerve!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
All i can say is Universal IS (and will alwayz be) a Disney wana be

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
MGM got ROCK N ROLLER COASTER and Epcot will unveil MISSION: SPACE next year (They also have TEST TRACK now). The Magic Kingdom recieved ALADDIN'S MAGIC CARPET RIDE and THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH. And Animal Kingdom now has a new cheap-o Dino carny.
To each his own. If you don't like WDW or DL, don't go. Head on over to Sea World, Universal Studios Hollywood or Universal's two Florida parks. I am a huge Hollywood addict, so my choice would be Universal (I've only been to the studios here in Hollywood, though ... have yet to see IOA or the Florida studios)!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i ain't fond of animal kingdom either...the shows are good, but the rides are not good....

Sarah

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
From what I've gathered over the web, you're not the only one who feels that AK is a problematic park. I haven't been yet, but it is still obvious that AK has a ways to go before achieving the practically iconic stature of Epcot Center, MGM Studios & the Magic Kingdom. MGM, like AK, doesn't have too many attractions. But as is the case with MGM, it's the type and style of rides that matter. Plus, I think the atmosphere & ambience of MGM Studios is worth a good chunk of admission alone! Old-time Hollywood combined with Disney & MGM films ...
Now if they would only get rid of or move that huge sorcerers hat ... totally ruined the view looking down Hollywood Boulevard (It's like "Hey ... where's the Chinese Theater?" It's 1940's Hollywood, for God's sake!).

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i ain't fond of animal kingdom either...the shows are good, but the rides are not good....

Sarah

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I wasnt telling you how to spend it I wasnt just saying that isnt very smart and I can be as sarcastic as I want, also there is no Book of Pooh thing,it is a Winnie the Pooh that the whole family could enjoy, name 3 rides the whole family could do at Universal that have no height limit and next Disney will release Mission:space(like already stated) and Mickey's Philarmagic, also Disney may have sweatshops, but so does Universal and many others but there arent topics bashing them.