"The Diva Code"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, maybe "Confessions of Prawn Star in Love" would fit the tone of the book better...not sure. I do know I am totally looking forward to it.

And to Piggy's book.

It'll be a great New Year present to me from me!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, I guess the higher-ups really do read our posts! Great news. The cover looks like they also went to the trouble of taking new photos.

BEAR

Reaction score
This is such awesome news about both books! This could turn into a fun series.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow, I guess the higher-ups really do read our posts! Great news. The cover looks like they also went to the trouble of taking new photos.
That's actually an old photo, usually shown in colour though.

It occured to me today though! A Piggy book will be filled with Piggy photos! Whooohooo! Maybe they can supply them with a Piggy-pin-ups section?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I sure hope that both new books have some new pics of both Piggy and Peppe, and all the other Muppets for that matter. I'm getting tired of seeing the same photo shop pics on everything the Muppets do.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I sure hope that both new books have some new pics of both Piggy and Peppe, and all the other Muppets for that matter. I'm getting tired of seeing the same photo shop pics on everything the Muppets do.
I'm excited by the Pepe one because it will almost definately be new photos...because how many Prawn Photos are there?