The Doctor Who Thread

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Some fanboys are angry about this, but i'm super excited. The show has never picked a bad actor to be the Doctor. Yes, even Colin Baker was a good actor. And i've been watching Broadchurch, so I can definitely say that Jodie is a brilliant actor!
Are the fanboys ever not angry?

"Yay! Russell T. Hack is leaving! Long live Lord Moffat!" "Moffat stinks! Bring Russell back!" "They both stink! I should be in charge!" "Ten is best Doctor! Bring back Ten!" "No, Eleven's the best!" "Read my fan fiction where Clara kills Twelve over and over until he turns back into Eleven!" "Matt should've reverse-regenerated back into David!" "Colin wasn't that bad!" "BLASPHEMY!" "DESTROY HIM!" *Is dogpiled into oblivion*
It's okay, at least her hair is still really pretty like Capaldi's.
Yeah, Capaldi had some rockin' Doctor hair.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Are the fanboys ever not angry?

"Yay! Russell T. Hack is leaving! Long live Lord Moffat!" "Moffat stinks! Bring Russell back!" "They both stink! I should be in charge!" "Ten is best Doctor! Bring back Ten!" "No, Eleven's the best!" "Read my fan fiction where Clara kills Twelve over and over until he turns back into Eleven!" "Matt should've reverse-regenerated back into David!" "Colin wasn't that bad!" "BLASPHEMY!" "DESTROY HIM!" *Is dogpiled into oblivion*
Ah yes, there's even a chart:

Yeah, Capaldi had some rockin' Doctor hair.
I think it's a tradition for each Doctor's hair to get more amazing as time goes on.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Those were just the pick-me-up I needed!

Has it been said anywhere if Bill's going to continue into the next series? I would seriously love to see her back for at least one more.