The Doctor Who Thread

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
I just just started watching it (Season 1 episode 5) but I'm in love. This show is amazing.:big_grin:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The second half of series 7 is due to start airing tonight. Anybody excited?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hmm, seems that way.

Has no one mentioned the 50th anniversary?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Well, you just did.

I wish I'd known BBC America was doing the Doc-a-month documentary/classic series airings thing sooner. They apparently used An Unearthly Child to represent William Hartnell and I've been dying to see it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...As usual, I'm afraid I felt like I'd been in a tumble-dryer by the time the episode ended. Every time anything interesting or exciting started happening, they cut away to something else. Stop trying to fit block-buster movies into an hour, bullet-point style for goodness sake please!!!

That said, I think the new companion Caramy River (aka. The only female character that Steven Moffet knows how to write) is witty and interesting in a very Steven Moffet kind of a way.

But what happened to Rose (spunky, but a bit overwhelmed), Martha (in love, and a bit sad) and Donna (friend rather than romantic, strong as an ox, heart of gold!?) Can they currently literally only write kick-***, witty teenagers?

Which is why I initially was planning not to comment because it all came out rather rant-y. :stick_out_tongue: