"The Doozers" preschool series under development

Davina

Reaction score
my husband wants to know what the "real" doozers will think of these new ones... names are all wrong.. missing antenna.. is this some weird genetic sub branch?

Redsonga

Reaction score
my husband wants to know what the "real" doozers will think of these new ones... names are all wrong.. missing antenna.. is this some weird genetic sub branch?
OMG mutant doozers:embarrassed:! :coy: I really miss the antennae:sympathy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
What, no Cotterpin? No Wrench? None of the original Doozers? "Puzzlebea" is sure an interesting name XD

DTWolf

Reaction score
Well I'm looking forward to this. Sid the Science Kid is great stuff, and if they can match that level of quality with Doozers, it'll be fantastic. (But yeah, I thought the head was too big--maybe it's just really, really young Doozers who look like that, since kids have different proportions than adults do?

And merchandise! Give me figures! (Posable arms and legs, please.)

I just hope this doesn't end up cable-only, since I'm one of those backward souls who don't get cable or satellite. (I've got DTV taken care of, though!)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
bazooka beak said:
What, no Cotterpin? No Wrench? None of the original Doozers? "Puzzlebea" is sure an interesting name XD
Maybe this is "Doozers: The Next Generation"? LOL ... Hmmm ... who wants to start running bets that one of these Doozers is the child of someone we know? I mean, how much effort is it to see the Doozer they show as a child between Cotterpin and Wrench?

DTWolf said:
(But yeah, I thought the head was too big--maybe it's just really, really young Doozers who look like that, since kids have different proportions than adults do?
Best explanation yet. :big_grin:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Maybe this is "Doozers: The Next Generation"? LOL ... Hmmm ... who wants to start running bets that one of these Doozers is the child of someone we know? I mean, how much effort is it to see the Doozer they show as a child between Cotterpin and Wrench?

Best explanation yet. :big_grin:
That's a really interesting way to think about it :wisdom:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well I'm looking forward to this. Sid the Science Kid is great stuff, and if they can match that level of quality with Doozers, it'll be fantastic. (But yeah, I thought the head was too big--maybe it's just really, really young Doozers who look like that, since kids have different proportions than adults do?
That doesn't really work because Cotterpin in the series was a child (or at least as much of a child as Wembley) and they did show ones much younger than her and they looked just the same (only a really really cute mini size that just made you to want to pitch their little cheeks :3):sympathy:. The new look just seems..sloppy to me, like textured CGI fanart:\...It reminds me of the style of The Zula Patrol :confused:

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Just what we need, another preachy liberal show constantly haranguing at kids about how humans are the biggest danger to the planet. Hogwash!
I could not agree with you more. I am so bloody sick of being told everything we do is so bloody dang evil and the poor environment is suffering OH WOE IS US!

FEH! If the Earth is warming IT'S A NATURAL CYLCE THAT HAPPENS EVERY THOUSAND YEARS OR SO! dang liberals.

Hey Henson. WHY NOT GIVE US A NEW CG FRAGGLE ROCK SHOW? You Harvard graduates-turned-movie executives know...NOTHING!

*tears hair out* AAGGGH!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Even on Dinosaurs, with the exception of the execs at Wesayso, most of the damage came not from evil, but from ignorance and apathy. It's still a healthy tradition, as we can see.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Even on Dinosaurs, with the exception of the execs at Wesayso, most of the damage came not from evil, but from ignorance and apathy. It's still a healthy tradition, as we can see.
*sigh* What can I say I was raised by the hippie generation so my views are more than a little bit tree hugging *hugs tree:flirt:*. It's werid that it has to be seen as so black and white, I mean what with clean air and water being good for everyone:excited:. Helping a bit doesn't mean you have to give up your computer or tv, just little things like switching off lights when your not using them, not dumping motor oil down the drain..common sense things really :\