1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Duck Dodgers thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlakeConor14, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Since space jam the Looney tunes characters haven't done much but one if my personal highlights was Duck Dodgers. It was so good. Everything from the characters to Tom Jones signing the theme was great.
    And even more incredible is that Daffy duck beat Buggs Bunny to his own show

It was a personal favorite of mine. What is your opinion on the show

2. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

It essentially did everything right that the later Loonatics did oh so wrong: an action-comedy with Looney Tunes characters that feels natural, rather than generic. Two of my favorite episodes have to be the crossover with The Green Lantern and the parody of Samurai Jack.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  3. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I don't really remember much of loonatics unleashed but it looked so out of character for the Looney tunes but as for Duck Dodgers it was a futuristic show but still had the feel that it is a classic Looney tunes show

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I remember loving Duck Dodgers back in the elementary days. I remember playing a DD game on the old Cartoon Network site and remember it being pretty tough.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I never got to watch Duck Dodgers more than a couple times when I was little, but that theme song is amazing.

BlakeConor14 likes this.