1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Electric Company on Hulu

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by minor muppetz, Jul 22, 2009.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Episodes of The Electric Company are now available on Hulu.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

EPISODES? ! And yet we still get just clips of Sesame Street! ?
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I saw that (before I saw this thread, I mean) and thought it was pretty cool.

To be honest though, I've never seen a single episode of The Electric Company. I'll have to now that Hulu is showing some for free. Do any of these episodes feature a Sesame Street character?
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! had no idea they were whole episodes they were showing. Haven't seen a whole episode in years!
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I now believe that since we now get full TEC episodes, that means there's a chance for full Sesame episodes. However, if they do put them up, I have a feeling they won't go up until the fall, to help promote the 40th season.
  6. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I think so, it would be cool if they put some old school episodes on there.:insatiable: