The Electric Mayhem Meets Dr. Teeth's Brother

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 1

The Electric Mayhem was on a road tour, and one night on the way to their next gig Dr. Teeth had an announcement.

"Everybody", said Dr. Teeth as he was driving, "We're not going to stay at a hotel tonight."

"What?", said the other.

"Like, why not?", asked Janice.

"Well, I've never told you this", said Dr. Teeth, "But I have a brother, and his house is on the way to our next gig."

"I never knew you had a brother", said Floyd.

"Told ya", said Dr. Teeth, "Anyway I haven't seen my brother in years, and when I realised we'll be passing his home I called and asked if we could stay the night at his home."

"Groovy!", said Janice.

"What's going on?", said Zoot, as he woke up.

"Anyway, you might like him", said Dr. Teeth, "His name is Rockin'. Rockin' Teeth. He's a dentist."

"DENTIST! DENTIST!", shouted Animal.

"That's enough, Animal", said Floyd, "Just eat another seat cushion!"

The bus then pulled into the driveway to Rockin' Teeth's house. His house was fairly big, like a mansion.

"ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?", shouted Animal.

"Yes, yes, Animal", said Janice, "We are there yet."

"I thought we were here", said Zoot.

The bus pulled in, they got out, and Dr. Teeth rang the doorbell.

"This is so exciting", said Dr. Teeth, uncharacteristically nervous.

The door opened, and a maid answered.

"Teeth residence", said the maid.

"Yes, I am Dr. Teeth, Rockin' Teeth's brother."

"Oh, come in, come in", said the maid, "Boss, your brother's here!"

Rockin' Teeth came down the stairs. He looked like Dr. Teeth, except he had no facial hair or visible teeth, and his nose was alot smaller. And he was dressed like a dentist, including lab coat and that head band that doctors might wear.

"Welcome to my home, brother!", said Rockin' Teeth.

"It's been so long, bro!", said Dr. Teeth, "I'd like you to meet the band."

"Hi, band!", said Rockin' Teeth, "I've heard a little about you!"

"Have you heard our music or seen our concerts?", asked Floyd.

"No", said Rockin' Teeth, "I only know what my brother has told me about you all, which isn't much."

"Well, this is Floyd Pepper", said Dr. Teeth, "He plays bass and is my second-in-command."

"And I lead sing on some of our songs, too!", said Floyd.

"This is Janice, our female member", said Dr. Teeth.

"Like, I play guitar, fer sure, rully!"

"The pleasure is mine", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Just remember, I saw her first", said Floyd.

"IN-TRO-DUCTION! IN-TRO-DUCTION!", shouted an impatient Animal.

"That's Animal", said Dr. Teeth.

Animal growled. Rockin' Teeth looked closely at his teeth.

"Man, it looks like you could use an appointment", said Rockin' Teeth.

"APPOINTMENT! RRRRGGGHHH...."

"Now, this is our saxaphone player, Zoot", said Dr. Teeth, "He doesn't talk much."

"What?", asked Zoot.

"Does he put down the duckie when he plays his saxaphone?", asked Rockin' Teeth.

"And this is Lips", said Dr. Teeth.

"Hello", said Lips.

"He talks a lot less than Zoot does", said Dr. Teeth.

"Oh, for a minute I thought you were going to say he talks alot", said Rockin' Teeth, "You know, I say, you know if there's one, I say, if there's one thing I really cannot stand...."

Dr. Teeth joined his brother with finishing the sentence, "It's people who talk a lot and never, ever, ever, ever stop!"

"I know, I know", said Dr. Teeth.

"The only thing I hate worse are people with cavities", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Oh, good grief!", said Floyd.

"Well, I guess I should show you to your rooms", said Rockin' Teeth, who turned to his maid, "Melissa, show them to their rooms!"

"I'm sorry", said Melissa, "But it's time for me to go home. Ta-ta!"

And Melissa the Maid then left.

"And the rest of my staff called in sick", said Rockin' Teeth, regrettably, "So I guess I really will show you to your rooms."

"What a square", said Floyd.

"Quiet!", said Dr. Teeth.

"I meant that sculpture over there", said Floyd, pointing to a shelf which had a sculpture of a square.

"Oh, thank you", said Rockin' Teeth, "On my days off I like to sculpt shapes."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Rockin' Teeth showed the band to their respective bedrooms, while also having conversation...

"So, Janice", said Rockin' Teeth, "Did you pick on the losers when you were in high school?"

"Like, no", said Janice, "That's, like, rully mean".

"You said it", said Floyd.

"So none of you picked on people in high school?", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Well, I did tease a lot", said Floyd, "But I never really picked on them..."

"I should have known", said Rockin' Teeth, "My brother wouldn't pick on people, either."

"You know you don't have to pick on people to be cool, bro", said Dr. Teeth.

"Oh, you're just jealous that I was a champion bully", said Rockin' Teeth.

"I'm a little surprised to hear that", said Floyd.

"I used to pick on and beat up people who didn't take good care of their teeth", said Rockin' Teeth.

"TAKE CARE! TAKE CARE!", shouted Animal.

"Say, you should be my company mascot", said Rockin' Teeth, "If only you'll take better care of YOUR teeth."

"Now it, like, makes sense that Dr. Teeth has such fabulous teeth, fer sure", Janice whispered to Floyd.

"And now I'm a dentist", said Rockin' Teeth, "And I can humiliate ALL my patients into taking better care of their teeth!"

"Uh, bro...", said Dr. Teeth, "Do yu realise that while you've been talking to us you've kept taking us upstairs and downstairs repeatedly?"

"Yeah", said Lips.

"Just take us to our bedrooms", said Floyd, "All this walking is making me tired."

"Oh, oh, right", said Rockin' Teeth.

First Rockin' Teeth went to Dr. Teeth's room.

"Brother, you'll sleep in there", said Rockin' Teeth.

Dr. Teeth took a look into the bedroom, which had keyboards at all sides of the bed.

"My, what a very groovy bedroom", remarked Dr. Teeth.

Then they went to Animal's room.

"Animal, you can sleep in there", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Oh boy!", said Animal, who ran into the bedroom and started jumping on the bed.

"Down, Animal!", said Floyd.

Animal stopped jumping.

"You'll need a full night of sleep", said Floyd.

"Oh, sleep, sleep!", shouted Animal, who opened his suitcase, got out a hanger, and jumped onto his bed and up into the air, landing his hanger on a hook high on the wall.

"That's the only way Animal ever sleeps, man!", said Floyd.

"Uh, right...", said Rockin' Teeth.

Then they went to Floyd's room.

"Floyd, you'll sleep in there", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Man, what a dump", said Floyd.

Janice followed Floyd.

"Hey, woman", said Rockin' Teeth, "You're bed's not in there."

"Oh, me and Floyd will be sharing a bed, fer sure!", said Janice.

"I don't understand you modern age couples", said Rockin' Teeth.

"You know, maybe we should go to the room he was going to have you stay in", said Floyd.

They walked to the next room. They looked in. The bed was shaped like a heart, and painted pink.

"Well, what do you think?", asked Rockin' Teeth.

"Like, I rully like it", said Janice.

"Well", said Floyd, "At least it's better than where I was going to sleep."

Floyd and Janice went into their room.

"Now, Zoot", said Rockin' Teeth, "Her'es your room."

"Oh, I usually just sleep in the bus", said Zoot.

"Oh, okay", said Rockin' Teeth, "Good night then."

Zoot left to go to the bus.

"Well, Lips", said Rockin' Teeth, "I guess that leaves you with three room choices. Pick wisely."

"Okay", said Lips.

Rockin' Teeth then picked up a megaphone: "Attention, everybody! Don't, I say, don't forget to brush and floss your teeth before bed. I repeat, don't forget to brush and floss your teeth before bed! I'll give you all a wake-up call at 2am for a 2am brushing as well!"

As Floyd and Janice were getting ready for bed...

"Man, that brother of the good doctor is a pain in the foot!", said Floyd.

"fer sure", said Janice.

"And he sure is square", said Floyd.

"Uh, Floyd, I don't think you should, like, be calling him a square", said Janice.

"Well", said Floyd, "He's both a square and a bully."

"Well", said Janice, "He's, like, totally a bully. But we shouldn't pick on him and stoop to his level."

"But we should give him an intervention or something", said Floyd.

"Just let it rest", said Janice, "After tomorrow we won't have to deal with him again."

"But what if Dr. Teeth invites him to be a regular part of our tour?", worried Floyd.

"Floyd", said Janice, "I rully think it might be best if you sleep on the couch tonight!"

"I don't need to", said Floyd, "I'll sleep in that one square of a room I was assigned earlier!"

Floyd walked out of the room.

"Of course", thought Floyd, "The couch would probably be a lot better."

Rockin' Teeth walked into his room, and saw Lips sleeping.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?", shouted Rockin' Teeth.

"You said I could pick any room to sleep in", said Lips.

"NOT MY ROOM!", shouted Rockin' Teeth.

"You didn't tell me which room was y...."

"If your teeth aren't in perfect shape", I'll harm you!", interrupted Rockin' Teeth, "Are your teeth in perfect shape?"

"Uh, yes", said Lips, nervously nodding his head.

"Let me have a look!", said Rockin' Teeth, as he walked over and grabbed Lips by the neck, "Open wide!"

Lips shook his head and kept his mouth shut.

"Oh, a smart, I say, a smart mouth, huh?", said Rockin' Teeth, "I know how you handle you!"

Rockin' Teeth grabbed onto Lips' nose until he opened his mouth for air, and Rockin' Teeth looked into his mouth.

"I see plaque!", said Rockin' Teeth, "You know what I do about those with plaque on their teeth? I do this!"

Rockin' Teeth threw Lips up into the ceilling. Dr. Teeth then showed up.

"What are you doing, bro?", asked Dr. Teeth.

"Your trumpet player lied about having good teeth!"

"Well now I remember why we haven't kept in touch all these years!", said Dr. Teeth.

"And now I remember why I haven't bothered to watch any of you performances or buy your records", said Rockin' Teeth, "Not to mention why I keep throwing radios out the window"

"And why's that?", asked Dr. Teeth.

"I don't approve of your hippie ways or your taste in music", said Rockin' Teeth, "I've basically heard you play everything but muzak!"

"I thought you said you'd never heard me play", said Dr. Teeth.

"You know I've heard you, before you made it big", said Rockin' Teeth, "I just haven't heard the rest of your band!"

And then Lips fell from the sky and landed onto Rockin' Teeth.

"Good shot, Lips!", said Dr. Teeth.

Dr. Teeth turned to his brother, "You know what? You are a bully and you are a square and as soon as we wake up we're leaving! In fact make our wake-up call sooner than 2am!"

Dr. Teeth stomped into his room, angry. Lips walked out of the room as well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
chapter 3

Zoot was in the bus, playing his saxaphone as he was trying to sleep (or playing his saxaphone in his sleep, perhaps), oblivious to two of Rockin' Teeth's patients, a lizard named Chris and a racoon named Paul, walking past the bus and sneaking towards the house.

"That Rockin' Teeth", complained Chris, "He's always giving me a hard way to go about my teeth, and then he keeps punching me in the jaws!"

"Oh, I know what you mean", said Paul, "Last time I visited him, he pulled all my cavities out at once. And then he threw me out the window."

"Once, I complained about him to my mother", said Chris, "But when she threatened to sue, he just beat her up."

"Well, yo momma's got to learn to brush better, you know", said Paul.

"Speak for yourself!", said Chris.

"I do!", said Paul.

"Well, tonight we'll get our revenge on him!", said Chris, "We'll break into his house, steal his surgical equipment, make a weapon with his equipment, and then attack him!"

"I still wish we went with my original suggestion", said Paul, "To get a strong bully who perfectly takes care of his teeth to teach our dentist a lesson."

They peaked through a window, and saw Floyd and Dr. Teeth having a conversation in the living room.

"Okay, there's people there", said Paul.

"There's got to be an unlocked door leading to a basement somewhere", said Chris.

"Or we can go down the chimney", said Paul.

"No, we can't do that, Paul", said Chris, "There's fire in the fireplace."

In the living room...

"I'm sorry to say this, man", said Floyd, "But I don't get how your brother can be square and a bully."

"I know", said Dr. Teeth, "He should be more like me."

"I hope me and Janice can settle things by the time we leave tomorrow", said Janice.

"I'm sure you will", said Dr. Teeth, "It's not often I hear about you two arguing."

"Well, it does happen more than you think", said Floyd.

"Well, I can't wait to leave my brother again", said Dr. Teeth, "His bullying is what kept me from being in touch with him all these years."

"Well, I think it's time to go to bed", said Floyd, laying on the couch."

"Good night", said Dr. Teeth, heading to his room.

"Man, I can't sleep", said Floyd.

Janice couldn't sleep either.

"Oh, I rully wish we didn't have that fight", said Janice, "Maybe I should try to, like, make up with Floyd now. Or maybe not... Or maybe yes..."

Rockin' Teeth was in bed, also having trouble sleeping.

"My stupid brother needs to stop telling me what to do and what not to do", said Rockin' Teeth, "Can I help it if I am so obsessed with perfect healthy teeth? In fact I think I might get online. Maybe there's something to write about at Perfect Healthy Teeth Central. Or maybe I'll write another article for The Perfect Healthy Teeth Mindset!"

Lips... Could sleep. In fact he was sleeping well.

Animal was also sleeping well while haning from a hanger. But then he droped out of the hanger, landed on his feet, his arms put out in front of him, and then Animal started sleepwalking.

"Hungry....", growled Animal, "Hungry...."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
chapter 4

Chris and Paul had managed to go down into the basement of the house, where it was very dark.

"It's a good thing the outside basement door was locked", said Chris.

"Now we just need to hope the other door isn't", said Paul, who then tripped over something.

Maybe we should turn the lights on", said Chris, who headed to turn the light on.. And tripped over something, falling onto a wooden plank with a brick on the other end, which sent the brick flying, hitting Paul in the head.

Meanwhile, Animal was sleepwalking, and he sleepwalked right into the room where Rockin' Teeth kept his shape sculptures.

"Hungry", growled Animal as he sniffed the sculptures. He went and started chewing on the sculptures, eating them.

Of course, the shape sculpture room was located right next door to Rockin' Teeth's bedroom. And Rockin' Teeth heard the chewing.

"Somebody must be chewing on my shapes!", said Rockin' Teeth, "Either it's one of my guests or a burgular, but whoever it is, I'm giving him or her a black eye!"

Rockin' Teeth got out of bed and started heading to the room.
"Unless, of course, it's somebody with perfect teeth!"

Rockin' Teeth went to the sculpture room, turned on the lights, and saw Animal chewing on the sculptures.

"ANIMAL!", shouted Rockin' Teeth, "How COULD you?"

Animal just continued gnawing at the sculptures.

"Oh, that does it", said Rockin' Teeth, "It's a good thing eating those sculptures makes your teeth dirty!"

Rockin' Teeth then ran into the room and grabbed Animal by the teeth, pulling his mouth open. Animal then woke up and struggled for help, screaming in pain.

Dr. Teeth and Janice then shhowed up.

"What are you doing?", asked Dr. Teeth, shocked.

"Your stupid drummer here has been eating my precious sculpts", said Rockin' Teeth.

"You can always make more", said Dr. Teeth.

Rockin' Teeth then held Animal upside-dow
"Well, now I'm gonna give him a swirley!", said Rockin' Teeth.

Being upside-down and not having his mouth held open, Animal bit Rockin' Teeth in the knee.

"OUCH!", yelled Rockin' Teeth.

"BAD MAN! BAD MAN!", shouted Animal.

"He's not a bad man", said Dr. Teeth, "He's just a bad dentist!"

"You take that back, brother!", said Rockin' Teeth, angrily.

"You've got to learn to controll yourself!", said Dr. Teeth.

"Alright, brother, you asked for it!", said Rockin' Teeth as he prepared to punch Dr. Teeth in the face... But then found that he couldn't.

"I... I just can't", cried Rockin' Teeth, "You're teeth is just too perfect."

"I know", said Dr. Teeth, "And I think we should leave right now."

"No, no", said Rockin' Teeth, "I can change. I think".

"Like, I think we should give him another chance", said Janice.

Rockin' Teeth sobbed.

"Why didn't you at least warn me that Animal sleepwalks? I would have locked this door!"

"He usually only sleepwalks twice a month", said Dr. Teeth.

"This is, like, the first time he's sleepwalked three times a month", said Janice.

"Hey, what's going on?", asked Floyd.

"It's the part of the story in which we forgive my brother and he redeems himself", said Dr. Teeth.

"Wait a minute", said Rockin' Teeth, "My agent never said anything about me having to redeem myself!"

"Well, as long as we are forgiving", said Floyd, "Maybe it's tiem for me and Janice to forgive each other."

"Like, maybe later", said Janice, "I'm still pretty steamed."

"Well, I don't know about that", said Floyd, "But you are pretty."

"Okay, you're forgiven", said Janice, running up and giving Floyd a big hug.

"Not so fast!", said Chris, who had made Rockin' Teeth's various dentist equipment into a machine, "But it's time for the climax!"

"Who is that?", asked Dr. Teeth.

"That's one of my patients",s aid Rockin' Teeth, "His name is Chris."

"And I'm Paul, the other patient", said Paul, who then noticed The Electric Mayhem, "Oh, wait, what's the Electric Mayhem doing here? Can I have your autogr..."

Chris slapped Paul in the face.

"We've got to finish off our dentist, you fool!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 5

Chris and Paul were starting up their gadget to attack Rockin' Teeth.

"Say your prayers!", said Chris, mananically.

"Okay", said Rockin' Teeth, who got on his knees, put his hands together and started praying: "Good bless the Electric Mayhem band..."

Animal interrupted by running after the gadget and broke it apart, chewing all over it.

"Oh no!", said Chris.

"Well, what did you expect?", said Paul, "It's Animal!"

"Let's run off!", said Chris.

Chris and Paul then ran away.

"After them!", shouted Dr. Teeth.

"Fer sure!", said Janice.

"Right on!", said Floyd.

They chased the two patients around the hallway. The two then ran into and fell over Zoot.

"Man, all I wanted was to use the bathroom", said Zoot.

"Hey, it's Zoot!", said Paul, "I've taken up the saxaphone because of you..."

"Paul, come on!", said Chris.

Paul ran behind Chris.

"Right, the chase", said Paul, "I'm tired of being a bad guy."

"I thought Rockin' Teeth was the bad guy", said Chris.

"To us he is", said Paul, "But to them and the readers, we are the bad guys."

Zoot started running behind the rest of the Electric Mayhem.

"What's going on?", asked Zoot.

"No time to explain, man!", said Floyd, "Just read the last chapter or something."

"But this chapter is better!", said Dr. Teeth.

Chris and Paul ran into the basement, headed out the basement door.

"I should have known it'd be a bad idea to mess with both Rockin' Teeth and Animal", said Paul.

"Oh, will you shut up?", said Chris, "We're almost out of here. And we didn't get our revenge."

They ran up the outside basement door, but then Lips was suddenly there, and he blew his trumpet right into their faces, sending them falling backwards, into the basement.

"What was that?", said Chris.

"That was Lips", said Paul.

"Who?", said Chris.

Rockin' Teeth then picked them both up by their necks.

"I've caught you two!", said Rockin' Teeth, "And now I'm going to do what I must do!"

"What's that?", asked Chris, "You gonna beat us up for not brushing our teeth well?"

"No, I'm calling the police!", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Good", said Chris, "We'll tell them how you've bullied us over the years."

"Yeah", said Paul.

Rockin' Teeth did a quick double take, and then he knocked their heads together, hurting them.

"I think my, I say, I think my days of bullying are over!", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Oh good", said Janice.

"I'm very proud of you, bro", said Dr. Teeth.

"We all are!", said Floyd.

"I think I'll start taking anger management classes", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Yyyyyeahhhhhh", growled Animal.

The next morning the band got ready to leave.

"Well, we're gonna miss you", said Floyd.

"Well, you can all come back anytime", said Rockin' Teeth, "Unless I'm on vacation!"

"VACATION!", said Animal.

"Quiet, Animal", said Lips.

"Maybe after our tour ends we'll stay a bit longer", said Dr. Teeth.

"That would, I say, that would be nice", said Rockin' Teeth.

"Well, come on", said Janice, "Our next show starts in an hour."

"Where is your next show, anyway?", asked Rockin' Teeth.

"Oh, it's downtown at the Palidrome Dome", said Dr. Teeth.

"Well, let's hit the road", said Floyd.

"You know, I think I might come to watch your show", said Rockin' Teeth.

"That'll be groovy", said Dr. Teeth, "Here's a free ticket!"

"Now let's go", said Floyd, turning to Zoot, "Zoot, don't forget your saxaphone again."

At the concert....

"Well, hi-dee-ho, ladies and gentlemen!", shouted Dr. Teeth, "We're Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! My brother is in the audience tonight, so I thought it'd be a great time to premiere our newest hit!"

"We wrote it half an hour ago!", said Floyd.

"1, 2, 3, hit it!", said Lips.

And the band started playing a muzak tune.

Rockin' Teeth was in the audience, enjoying the show and bragging.

"Hey, that Dr. Teeth is my brother!", said Rockin' Teeth to the people sitting near him, "Boy can he, I say, can he sure play? I've heard lots of music, but nothing like, I sy, nothing like this! Boy, this sure is the life!"

The End