The End Of Muppetvision

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I would like to believe you're merely misinformed, instead of a liar.

One of my relatives worked for Walt. Walt loved kids. He had biologicall children and adopted children. He had the heart of a child and took pains to protect them, including not allowing any profanity on the set of the original Mickey Mouse Club. Anybody who's ever written a plausible researched book about Walt noted how he cherished children. These are FACTS.

Here are a few more from Wikipedia:

*As Mickey's co-creator and producer, Disney was almost as famous as his mouse cartoon character, but remained a largely private individual. His greatest hope was to be a father to many children. However, the Disneys' first attempts at pregnancy ended in miscarriage. This, coupled with pressures at the studio, led to Disney having "a **** of a breakdown", as he called it. His doctors said that he had to get away for a while, so he and his wife went on a Caribbean cruise and then traveled to Washington, D.C.
When Lilly Disney became pregnant again, Disney told his sister in a letter that he did not care what sex the child was, just as long as they were not disappointed again. Lilly finally gave birth to a daughter, Diane Marie Disney, on December 18, 1933. Disney was excited to finally have a child. A few years later the Disneys adopted a second daughter, Sharon Mae Disney, born on December 21, 1934.*

Now, as a change of subject, let's talk about Jim Henson :wink:
Nope I'm just a missinformed liar I like my new title thanks :stick_out_tongue:

P

Philip Kippel

Hummm... i dont know to belive this or NOT! :concern: as they've been sayin this for the last few years now! :confused:
Exactly.

You folks should always take everything that the overrated potshot-spewing Al Lutz reports with a grain of salt. He mostly tells lies and makes things up just to get people to go crazy.

The trash that he typically writes also stems from things that he personally wants to see happen at the parks. And it's so obvious that the guy does not have a life and has nothing better to do than churn out gossip, gossip and more gossip.

So, I wouldn't get my feathers all ruffled up over all of this.

Tim

Reaction score
DCA is scheduled for changes starting in January of 2008, so the clock is ticking on MuppetVision. The Hollywood District is just no big enough to hold all of WDW's ideas, so something has to go, and everyone has seen this film.

I just wish Disney would make all their 3-D films available on DVD.

P

Philip Kippel

DCA is scheduled for changes starting in January of 2008, so the clock is ticking on MuppetVision. The Hollywood District is just no big enough to hold all of WDW's ideas, so something has to go, and everyone has seen this film.
How many times do I have to tell you folks to NOT listen to Al Lutz? :mad:

Muppet-Vision isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah PK and I have been saying it over and over and over and OVER! this dude sayin this about MuppetVision 3D at Disneyland/DCA closing has more crap then a christmas turkey! :boo:

golden teeth

Reaction score
but as said earlier, theyve been saying they are going to replace muppet vision for 2 or 3 years too. Its unlikely that this will happen anytime soon.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well we shall just have to wait and see either way. Unless some one writes in and asks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, writing is basically the only thing we can do. We need to hear the report from the Source.

Status
Not open for further replies.