1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The End Of The Rock...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Fozzie Bear, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I don't really remember it, not like the end of ALF, but how did the series come to an end. Can anybody describe the final few episodes? Did loose ends get tied up or what?

Doc meet Gobo, Matt come home, Gorgs/Fraggles live in harmony, Trash Heap clean up her act...???

FOZ
  2. rurulesunc New Member

It has been way too long since I have seen it but I seem to remember that on the last episode Doc and Sprocket moved. The Fraggles also found a new tunnel that ended up leading to.. yep thats right... Doc's new house. I know there was more but thats all I remember.
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Yeah...

Here's where I wish Karen would pop into the forums, tho!!

I bet "SHE" knows! :)

FOZ
  4. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Go here for the episode guide. The last three were a trilogy. Supposedly 94 and 95 are supposed to be flip-flopped. That is, they were recorded in that order but run in another order. I think "The Gorg Who Would Be King" happens before "The Honk of Honks".

http://www.henson.com/tv/images/tv_series_fraggle_episodes.html

BlueFrackle's site may give you some info too:

http://www.explorefragglerock.cjb.net

And of course there's the everpopular ever-reliable Chris's Fraggle Rock Page:

http://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/frindex.htm

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Thanks, dood!

FOZ
  6. Cantus Rock New Member

I cry every time I see the last episode. It is so poigniant to me...every freakin' time, like a little child, I cry. And the worse is, I've had to have seen it at least 5 times...every time, god, what a sad man Cantus is...:( hehe

-Matt
  7. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Thank you for depressing me...

FOZ
  8. No no Kev, it's the kinda cry that's good for your Muppety soul! :)
  9. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Oh.

Then and thusly I retract that statement. Still, somehow, I want to cry.

Why?

"I'm a blue bird..."
  10. Cantus Rock New Member

Well, it depends on how you look at it really...there are a good many reasons to cry, both depressing and soul cleansing. I also see it for what it is; the last episode of my favorite tv show, second only to MST3K. But, don't be depressed Foz! Listen to Jamboree and get HAPPY!! :D

-Matt
  11. Traveling Matt New Member

Yes, the last few episodes are very sad, but somehow happy.... ;)

Speaking of sad, Matt we need to chat on AIM! I never see you any more :(

- Billy :cool:
  12. Cantus Rock New Member

B Bo!! :D

Yeah man, that is sad...not the end of the rock sad, but a sad sadness nonetheless..;) hehe.

Get your busy hinder online more often Mr. Popular! :D :D

Seriously though...every time we've talked, either you, I or both of us have been busy. Lets find some time huh??

-Matt
  13. Traveling Matt New Member

Yeah, man, I know. I've been working some long hours recently, and it doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon :mad:
    Gotta work!

Oh well, we'll find some time soon :D

14. Joggy Member

That whole guide is in wrong order - it's taping order, not running order. They didn't even start with "Beginnings".

You're right, Gorg Who Would Be King comes before Honk of Honks; in the latter Junior seems to be on friendly terms with Gobo.

It was indeed a great trilogy... First Junior making friends with the Fraggles. Then Gobo discovering that all the different species - including Doc - belong together, and meeting Doc. And finally, Doc and Gobo realising how important they really are for eachother...

Can anyone give me more info about how Matt got back into the Rock again?
  15. Cantus Rock New Member

Jog-Man..

Yeah the Henson site has it in production order. They have the air sequence towards the bottom of the blurb though. If you check out Chris' page (I think it's listedn up there) he has a much better list.

As for Matt going back to the Rock, I will take a look at that episode when I get a chance. I still have about 75 episodes to get through (lol, I know, I'm a bad, bad Muppet). I'll give ya a lil write up when I come upon that ep. Take care Dutchy!

-Matt
  16. Traveling Matt New Member

Hey Matt-

If you want to skip ahead to the episode where Uncle Matt finally stays in Fraggle Rock, go to "Uncle Matt's Discovery". Chris' synopsis says that UM finds a cavern with magical transporting archways (eventually named the T. Matthew Fraggle Room in his honor).

Once UM can get back and forth through our world and the Fraggle world in this room, there is no need for him to spend a lot of time in Outer Space anymore. :)

BTW, they don't really discuss this in the episode, so I'm not spoiling anything for ya :p

See ya!