1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Schfifty, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I recently saw that there was a long thread about "Avatar trends." That kind of looked like the site's 'official' Avatar thread to me, but it seemed more like a "I've updated my avatar for the holidays" thread instead of a thread for explaining them. There's already a thread for explaining usernames, so I thought, "Let's have a thread where people explain what their avatars mean!"

Mine is of Baby Gonzo. :concern:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

My avatar is from Whose Line Is It Anyway. It's taken from Songs Of Paris and the song is called 50 Ways To Louvre Your Lover.

Schfifty likes this.
  3. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

What's to explain? I LOVE dr. teeh because he's awesome. This is one of my favorite images of him.

4. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

My avatar is actor, Jensen Ackles as his most popular character, Dean Winchester from the show Supernatural (I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan :D )

5. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Wembley staring at the page of Boober's speech which he used to wipe up a spill of blueberry juice in the Fraggle Rock episode "I Don't Care".
    Right before he says "I think it says, uh, 'bliffenstimmers!'"

Schfifty likes this.
  6. Schfifty

Changed to another picture of Baby Gonzo, from the season 2 episode "The Great Cookie Robbery", when he realizes the others are desperately getting hungry.

7. MikaelaMuppet

8. Schfifty

Courage the Cowardly Dog reading his computer in the episode "Hard Drive Courage".

More importantly, he's reading this forum. :p

9. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Mine is Count because Halloween time.

Waiter Grover and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  10. Schfifty

Mine is one of my Jarrod Boutcher puppets pretending to be an MC. Fittingly, the puppet's name is "Mike".

11. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

My avatar really just went well with my username. I'm @Pig's laundry so my icon is a pic of Miss Piggy.

12. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Mine is Mac from FHFIF's since he's one of my favorite characters in general.

13. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Well, I love Behemoth, so I chose him for my avatar.

14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I just changed my avatar from the picture of Miss Piggy kissing Kermit to a pic of Telly.

15. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Mine is Katey the little yellow yak from Horton Hears a Who one of the funniest and cutest animated supporting characters EVER!

16. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Mine is Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends. I personally don't like the show because of the gore, but how could I not like this little cutie? After all, he is the one who taught me about YouTube subscribers.

I'm personally a lot like him. We're both fun-loving, excitable, and like ice cream. He's pretty much me in cartoon animal form. Plus I have to admit, his girlfriend Giggles is quite the cutie

[​IMG]

If I was a Happy Tree Friend, I'd date her! There was actually a girl in my 6th Grade class who was obsessed with Happy Tree Friends so we nicknamed her Giggles. I'm serious, :p.

Cuddles is my spirit animal, just kidding, but still, I do like him, :D.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  17. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

Mine is my spirit animal aka scooter as a cage dancer.

Don't judge me.
    ;)

18. MikaelaMuppet

I just changed my avatar to Russ Freeman who is the frontman of The Rippingtons.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Had to change my avatar back to my old one because my avatar that I used was too big.

20. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Mine is a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllll stretch. But most of you can do the math and figure it out.