The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
I recently saw that there was a long thread about "Avatar trends." That kind of looked like the site's 'official' Avatar thread to me, but it seemed more like a "I've updated my avatar for the holidays" thread instead of a thread for explaining them. There's already a thread for explaining usernames, so I thought, "Let's have a thread where people explain what their avatars mean!"

Mine is of Baby Gonzo. :concern:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My avatar is from Whose Line Is It Anyway. It's taken from Songs Of Paris and the song is called 50 Ways To Louvre Your Lover.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
What's to explain? I LOVE dr. teeh because he's awesome. This is one of my favorite images of him.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My avatar is actor, Jensen Ackles as his most popular character, Dean Winchester from the show Supernatural (I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan :big_grin: )

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Wembley staring at the page of Boober's speech which he used to wipe up a spill of blueberry juice in the Fraggle Rock episode "I Don't Care".
Right before he says "I think it says, uh, 'bliffenstimmers!'"

Schfifty

Reaction score
Changed to another picture of Baby Gonzo, from the season 2 episode "The Great Cookie Robbery", when he realizes the others are desperately getting hungry.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Courage the Cowardly Dog reading his computer in the episode "Hard Drive Courage".

More importantly, he's reading this forum. :stick_out_tongue:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Mine is one of my Jarrod Boutcher puppets pretending to be an MC. Fittingly, the puppet's name is "Mike".