1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Schfifty, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

My new avatar is the Chupacabra from Robot Chicken who's rap song was one of the highlights of season 8 (which just so happens
    to be my favorite Robot Chicken season). I liked the sketch so much that I got a poster of him at Comic-Con last year. A furry lady
    who normally likes drawing strangely fetishy looking pictures of foxes had a Chupacabra poster laying on her desk and since I actually got the reference, she gave me the poster for free, you know what they say:the best things in life are free, :).

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Flaky Pudding

Three words:Bender Bending Rodgriguez

3. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Current avatar is a snail meme because I found it cute. :flirt:
    [​IMG]

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  4. Flaky Pudding

My dad drew a picture of me next to Beavis and Butt-Head a few weeks ago, so I decided to make them my avatar lol!

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Tomorrow's episode of Sesame Street which I sadly won't be watching because I have to miss it. Instead, I just showed my support by changing my avatar.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

Mrs. Burkhart from That 70s Show. It's from her very first appearance on the show during Season 1.

7. Flaky Pudding

Cuddles the bunny going Easter egg hunting.

8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Updated mine after a rewatch of The Muppets s01e02. "Gentle Newsman" confronted by angry bear!

9. 1000 Eyes

Hellsing FTW baby. ;)

10. MikaelaMuppet

I was bored, so just felt like changing my avatar to Carol Brady and Jan from The Brady Bunch.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  11. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I needed to finally change it, and while sticking to the tradition of my profiles being forgotten characters, I chose BDM.

12. 1000 Eyes

Forgotten? He's one of the most popular Muppet monsters out there. I swear I even saw a Wikipedia page for him once. :p

13. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Right, not forgotten, but somewhat retired.

MikaelaMuppet and 1000 Eyes like this.
  14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I'm now using a photo of a little piggy:
    [​IMG]
    As much as I love Doctor Who, I just thought this picture made more sense with my username.

newsmanfan, MikaelaMuppet and gavry3 like this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

So cute! I really love that.

16. Pig's Laundry

RIGHT?!?

MikaelaMuppet and 1000 Eyes like this.
  17. newsmanfan

Exploring Newsie's redesign used in "the muppets" and Disney Jr segments. Still cute, though I prefer his straight nose to the curved one.

18. MikaelaMuppet

Yes!

19. Pig's Laundry

I never even noticed he changed aside from his skin getting smoother, like many of the other characters.

20. newsmanfan

Numerous changes through the years. Latest redesign has a curved nose, eyes that can blink, and a separate forehead piece for better scowling!