The Face Of The Joker Revealed

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I dunno. If I were doing it, I'd have it happen at the end of the movie, and then Two-Face would be the primary villain in the third film.

I can't get over how perfect The Joker looks.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I dunno. If I were doing it, I'd have it happen at the end of the movie, and then Two-Face would be the primary villain in the third film.

I can't get over how perfect The Joker looks.
Yeah. In a recent interview I read, Aaron Eckhart (who is playing Dent) was vague on whether or not he'll become Two-Face.

First of all, Harvey will be a new character introduced in this film (not counting the earlier ones). It may be too much to try to squeeze his disfigurement into the story.

Secondly, it's rumored that Scarecrow will be back, helping the Joker develop his toxin. Nolan may not want to go too over-the-top with a third major villain this time around.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I love that "I Believe In Harvey Dent" campaign poster, too!

Aaron Eckhart is one of my favorite actors, and Nolan (or Warners) couldn't have picked a better one for the role!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for this. My only concern is the title. It's not that The Dark Knight isn't a great title, it's a fantastic title. Just, I think the first one should have been called The Dark Knight instead of Batman Begins... or at least title this one Batman: The Dark Knight or something like that. What would the third one be called? If they continued with The Dark Knight being the main title, then it would seem like Batman Begins would be being pushed off into the sidelines. It doesn't make sense!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Think of it as a natural progression.
First movie's titled Batman Begins cause the franchise's starting over. And they're exploring the character's origins. So it make sense.
Second movie's titled The Dark Knight. Now Bruce has had some time to start to grow into the role of caped crusader. It starts getting a bit more personal as he faces off against his true opposite/foil.
The third movie would probably get a title that makes sense.
What I find utterly ridiculous is the stupid secret code name they gave the movie when refering to it on set.

Regarding Harvey Dent/Two-Face... I recommend you read through the articles at www.filmforce.com on the movie's development.
As far as I take it, Harvey will be in this movie and it'll be Harvey. They're being purposefully vague on Two-Face cause they don't want to overload the movie. And I think that's a good idea, as Two-Face can then be the main focus of a third movie, maybe even get Catwoman in that third movie too.
Hope this helps.