1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2014.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I was trying to upload some Brady Bunch stuff.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

What kind of files are they?

3. MikaelaMuppet

.MP4 and .MKV

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So one of the new big partner channels on YouTube right now is yet another count-down channel, but that isn't what the headdesk part is: the headdesk part is the guy who owns this channel narrates each and every video in a voice that sounds like if MacinTalk had a Leif Garrett voice. Every. Single. Video. And roughly 90% of the comments on each video is people begging him to stop talking like that.

5. LittleJerry92

Mp4 I've had no issues. MKV, I've never tried posting.

6. MikaelaMuppet

I deleted those files anyway, so now those problems won’t happen anymore.

7. D'Snowth

Amy Schumer is doing another movie.

On the plus side, the trailer on YouTube has a very wide dislike to like ratio, and people in the comments are even making an effort to make it the most disliked trailer on YouTube since the new female GHOSTBUSTERS.

8. MikaelaMuppet

I had to make another TVTropes account today because I cannot change my username on the main one that I currently have and use.

9. D'Snowth

So . . . :sigh: another new problem with Adobe Premiere. . .

I was wondering why certain video files weren't being imported with their audio, and then come to find out the problem is the current versions of Adobe Premiere have been recoded to where Dolby audio is only compatible with Windows 10, and I'm still using Windows 7.

On top of that, apparently because of this "licensing deal" with Dolby, all previous versions of Adobe Premiere are no longer available for download.

And none of the workarounds Adobe has suggested even work (at all), so what I'm having to do is import the videos into Movie Maker or Handbrake, re-export copies of the files (which lose a little quality), then import those copies into Adobe Premiere just to retain the audio.

No words can describe how much this sucks.

10. LittleJerry92

When you realize you forgot to return one DVD from the library due last Tuesday. :sigh:

Welp. There goes money on a fine.

11. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

You're a convicted felon in the making!
    Don't let library books get overdue. They'll slap you for a nickel!

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

13. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Maybe they're afraid of getting sued by the potential teachers for not hiring them because of background checks or something. I don't know. All I know is that it's sad, it's disgusting, and it's just plain wrong.

14. LittleJerry92

So.... People are complaining about a character from some video game (Tekken apparently?) Who's white, and because her skin tone got a little lighter.... They're complaining about her being white washed.

Um.... Are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

ConsummateVs likes this.
  15. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Seriously? I mean . . . . . seriously?!
    [​IMG]

LittleJerry92 likes this.