"The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show" and "The Muppets Go Hollywood"!

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

NO! There not comin' out on DVD. I was just at my local libary and looking through Muppet videos and "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show" and "The Muppets Go Hollywood" were on video at Harrison Park Libary. Don't even think about getting them there, I reserved them :smile:. I'll be getting them in a week.

Ryan

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
NO! There not comin' out on DVD. I was just at my local libary and looking through Muppet videos and "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show" and "The Muppets Go Hollywood" were on video at Harrison Park Libary. Don't even think about getting them there, I reserved them :smile:. I'll be getting them in a week.
Actually, The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show IS released on DVD in Portugal. Ask Warrick for details.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
NO! There not comin' out on DVD.
I will now kill you for being so mean and making my heart stop. Wait, if my heart has stopped, I must be dead. Ooops.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I will now kill you for being so mean and making my heart stop. Wait, if my heart has stopped, I must be dead. Ooops.
we're standing in a room with a DEAD GUY!!!!!! AAAHHHH

ha ha, sorry, couldn't resist :stick_out_tongue:

P

Philo and Gunge

I just got them (and one of the Dog City tapes). I watched Dog City and half of TFMPS.