1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think I speak for us all when I say, wowoa-weewa!

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

A little tip for everyone: download it before it get's pulled.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

But it was on...like, forever.
  4. Vincent Liu

Isn't it uploaded on 5/25/2012?
  5. Muppet fan 123

Really? I've seen it on Youtube before.
    Maybe someone re-uploaded it, and maybe it's a better copy, but I don't think it's gonna get taken down. A lot of other Muppet specials are still up.
    I mean, there are a lot of Muppet stuff up there, I think the only stuff that's stays up there is stuff that's not on DVD/Blu-Ray.
  6. Vincent Liu

I'm posting that because I'm stilled disappointed about "Fraggles Look For Jobs" being pulled before I can watch it.

Anyway, you can disregard my first post.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Fraggles Look for Jobs isn't up there?!
    Yikes!! This is not good! Anyway, whenever you come across a great Muppet special, always download it, you just never know....
    Also, it might just be Disney being nice, they might figure "Hey, you know what? We're not selling this anyway, so why take it down?" but of course, that doesn't really sound like Disney.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

One of the members on here is the one who uploaded the special. I loved this special because you could totally see that Kermit had feelings for Piggy when she sang her song to him. And when Gonzo said "Kermit your starting to glow" I got goosebumps! And you can't argue that it was within a movie because the set up was just like TMS backstage stuff and all! :):mad:
    muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  9. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I just watched it and I love it! This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. My favorite bits were the snackcercise, "Don't Take It Lying Down Sucker" and You Light Up My Life :)
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

What is a good free downloader?
  11. Muppet fan 123

If you have RealPlayer, there is a choice usually above the video to download it. If you don't then download Realplayer
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. CaseytheMuppet

13. catherine

catherine Active Member

love the music and the songs, go miss piggy, woohoo, imagine if she has her own show?
  14. catherine

catherine Active Member

very funny thanks for that beauregard, amazing. love frank oz when he does her voice.
  15. CaseytheMuppet

Downloaded and burned on to a DVD! :)