the female singers performers

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Long ago, when the Kermitage site was up, it was said that the Female Singers (those back-up singers from the Diana Ross, Tony Randall, Linda Ronstadt, and Paul Simon episodes) were performed by Louise Gold, Steve Whitmire, and Kathy Mullen. In all of their appearances that I've seen, they all sing together, and it's hard to make out their voices (though I could easily hear Louise Gold's voice in one of them). The Tony Randall episode is the onyl one of their appearances that I haven't seen, so did any of them get solo lines there? Or are there any behind-the-scenes photos or footage somewhere of them with their performers? Or could he performers have been guess work? After all, most of their performances also featured the Electric Mayhem. Two of the performers didn't have any Electric Mayhem members, and as far as I know Lips didn't appear in any musical numbers that had both The Electric Mayhem and the female singer,s so it gave Steve Whitmire a free hand (though of course Ti-Pi-Tin featured Rowlf and Trumpet Girl in the band).