The Ferris wheel (FloydxJanice oneshot)

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I've decided to do a FloydxJanice oneshot while I work on When Dreams Come True and Backstage Romance.
This is the first in what I hope to be a series of oneshots. So here's the first one.

Janice got off the bus after Floyd and took his hand. The fair was loud and colorful around them.
Dr. Teeth and Zoot took Animal and walked off leaving the two alone.
"Like wow what should we do?" Janice asked.
"I don't know babe what do you wanna do?" Floyd replied.
Janice looked around and pulled him in the direction of a large red and yellow tent. "Like let's go look inside." She said walking inside. The tent was full of kids all watching a lion tamer Janice led Floyd over to the bleachers and sat him beside her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. After the lion tamer disappeared Floyd led Janice back outside. Something fuzzy and red ran by in a blur but they didn't need to see it to know who it was. A moment later Dr. Teeth and Zoot ran by pausing briefly in front of Floyd and Janice who pointed them in the direction Animal ran.
"Ooh honey lets go on the ferris wheel" Janice said pulling Floyd towards the giant wheel.
"Alright." He agreed. Janice smiled and and ran on pulling him after her.
Floyd sat beside her and watched as they went higher and higher and…stopped.
Janice looked over the edge and started to panic. "Like what's going on?" She asked Floyd who shrugged "Maybe we're stuck." He suggested watching the color drain from Janice's face.
"Oh no but we can't be stuck we'll never get down and be on the show again of like perform ever!" She cried.
Floyd sighed and put and arm around her waist. "We'll get down eventually." He told her.
Janice leaned against him and looked at the ground below "Wow all the people are so tiny." She commented. Floyd laughed and followed her gaze to the sight of the small people below.
"Attention everyone we are experiencing difficulties and will take at least an hour to get it under control so please stay calm!" One of the workers called.
There were screams and angry whispers from the other people that were stuck.
"An hour at least like that's way too long" Janice said looking at Floyd. He sat her back down beside him and sighed. "Jan calm down it'll be fine" He told her. Janice relaxed and nodded "Like you're totally right honey." She said.
"Besides" Floyd said pulling her closer "it gives us more time alone." He said. Janice laughed "Oh honey you're fer sure so romantic." She said.
Floyd smiled "I know." He replied leaning in and kissing her.
Janice slid her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"Nevermind folks looks like everything will be okay!" The worker called up. Janice pulled back and looked over the edge again. A minute later the ferris wheel was moving again.
Janice literally ran off and clung to Floyd. "That was fer sure the scariest moment of my life." she told him. Floyd laughed and kissed her. "Don't worry bane you're okay now." He said.
Janice smiled and kissed his cheek "thanks to you I am" she replied.