The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... So long as that vote can be put to good use in creating some much needed Fraggle smilies like my current rallying cry or one of Mokey for *Dreamy* then more power to you. And don't forget the fanfics... Those need to be funded with a portion of the campaign too. :stick_out_tongue: ;()

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some votes for my would be nice! I mean, can you say no to this face?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This is so rad! I'm going to have to do alot of thinking about this one. ^_^

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh thats good. I hope that somebody votes for me though
*big anime puppy dog eyes*
Vote for Redsonga..Your one vote can insure a little Redsonga gets pencils, paper, flashdrives and all the simple things to live a happy writing life.
Some votes for my would be nice! I mean, can you say no to this face?
I'm sure you guys'll get votes. :smile: *Whistles innocently while twiddling her fingers*

I hope I get a vote, too. Just a vote, even. It would be nice, but I'm not fussed. :smile: Vote fer Kiki! Uhhh, fer 'Best New Act'!

*Random whispers in Kiki's ear, saying that there is no such catagory in the MC awards*

Wot? Oh COME O- yes, yes, I HAVE actually released an album if ya don't mind. I'm a professional musici- what's it called? Uhhh... I know it, I know what it's called, I'm... just gonna go and ask my friend... *gets on a horse and rides into the sunset* Vote fer Kiki! XP

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I demand a "User who has had the most avatars" catagory! I would win that for sure :wink:

lol :coy:

Meh...I'm not voting, but I wish everyone luck. I dont like voting on anything cause I never know who to vote for

Pork

Reaction score
I demand a "User who has had the most avatars" catagory! I would win that for sure :wink:

lol :coy:

Meh...I'm not voting, but I wish everyone luck. I dont like voting on anything cause I never know who to vote for
Meh, it's easy to vote...just simply answer the word Pork for each category! :coy:

Pork

Reaction score
I hope I get a vote, too. Just a vote, even. It would be nice, but I'm not fussed. :smile: Vote fer Kiki! Uhhh, fer 'Best New Act'!

Yeah...I know you've got a least one vote :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Meh, it's easy to vote...just simply answer the word Pork for each category! :coy:
I know that's my answer for favorite dinner entree! :hungry:

*ducks underneath a desk before the Pig gets here*