The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, if you really want me to vote, I'll vote tomorrow. I'll at least have enough time to think about who to vote for then.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, if you really want me to vote, I'll vote tomorrow. I'll at least have enough time to think about who to vote for then.
I don't see why you shouldn't vote! It's just harmless fun! :big_grin:

Except of course when someone gets a penguin lodged in their nose... then the fun just goes down the drain. :zany:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*tries to hide the penguin jammed into her nose*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, since I'm allowed to campaign here, I'll just say this:
My opponents SAY they have nothing but integrity for the award, but did you know that they once got drunk, went to a zoo, and started beating endangered baby seals with them? They also never once thanked their mother for the award, AND I saw that they once gave money to al-Quida and other terrorist groups. If you want a true American to win an award, vote for me, the man they call Tehehe.
*I'm Teheheman, and I approve this message*

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*scoots in* *clears throat* !aloH ?gnitov neeb t'nevah elpoep uoy emoc woH *blink* Hey! Who turned the teleprompter on backwards?

...Anyway! Why haven't you people been voting? Cheese and crackers, gang! It's the 2nd! Only six more valuable voting days left and we only have EIGHT ballots turned in! My gosh, this is the worst turn out since the total internet crash of '42! *Scooter runs in* *whispers something in my ear* ...Oh. Apparently there WAS no internet in '42... EXACTLY! Becaus of the crash! Sheesh... Anyway...

GET YOUR VOTES IN! ! ! ! !

We can't do it without your votes! So come on, everybody! Fill out those simple ballots and nominate your friends! REMEMBER! Every vote counts! With your help, maybe this year we can elect a penguin to the Muppet Central Lifetime Achievment Award position! :zany:

So... GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! :big_grin:

*runs off failing to mention that he has yet to turn in his ballot* :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Patting Prawn on the shoulder. Haven't turned mine in either. Turned into what, that's the question. Maybe some more wonderful Muppety things are afoot. Can't talk about it though... My projects are tip-top hush-hush. Only with the strongest of bribing—a good frightful fic with a touch of ushgush for the haunters involved—*coughsenateseat* But you didn't hear it from me. Night all.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I can campaign here, but I am new, and so I can get into many catagories, so please Vote for me! In return you will recieve Cookies, Bad Jokes and Bountiful facts about Chuck Norris
A roundhouse kick to the face of bad... people. Vote for me!

Pork

Reaction score
Well, I've already voted.

You serious only 8 people have voted! Yoishens....!

Oh yeah...and so...If you vote for me...you don't get anything except knowing you've made the right choice :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, I can campaign here, but I am new, and so I can get into many catagories, so please Vote for me! In return you will recieve Cookies, Bad Jokes and Bountiful facts about Chuck Norris
A roundhouse kick to the face of bad... people. Vote for me!
*Goes and does just that* Now THAT'S my kinda guy! XD :big_grin: Somebody who truely appreciates the work of an underrated actor and marcial artist- CHUCK NORRIS! Whoo!

Oh, and Porkehs, I'm sure I HAVE made the right choice. :smile: