The Fix it Shop is coming Back!

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Yes it's true. Next Season which is Season 37, The Fix it Shop is returning to Sesame Street and the Mail it Shop will be gone. I wonder if they'll have an episode where theyr'e changing it back, or if they will just act like The Fix it Shop has always been there. I can't believe theyr'e doing this. It really does look like theyr'e getting back to their old classic ways again.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'd need confirmation from a Sesame Workshop insider before I believe that: as much as I'd like to see the Fix-It Shop return, I've heard other rumors about Sesame Street that proved false.

Censored

Reaction score
Hopefully this is true. It was part of who Luis and Maria were, just like Bob and music. And contrary to popular belief, people still do get things fixed. There are several repair shops in my local area. I would like to know more about where you heard this, BooberFraggles because if it's correct, it would be very refreshing.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Very true, though I'd like to see them fix something other than toasters if the shop does return. (This would be the perfect opportunity to remake the "repeating H on TV" sketch, too: Ernie and Bert lug the set over, Luis plugs it in...and he and Maria remove the H-stuff from inside this time.)

rowlf84

Reaction score
Indeed, the fix-it shop is back once again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
what's ******** supposed to mean?
Sorry, I'm just kinda upset: I mean, who'd thought that Sesame Street would move backwards? I mean, when they make a major change to the street, they usually keep it (with the exception of Around the Bend). I thought the Mail-It-Shop was a nice change: it kinda modernized the street a bit, and now here they go going backwards to change back to the Fix-It-Shop.

So does this mean they'll be changing the rest of the set back to it's original layout (Big Bird's old doors, plain green stairs to the attic, Hooper's Store with the checkered bottom?)