The Foam Book

biblebetty

Reaction score
[I]Anyway, that's all beside the point. I bought The Foam Book about a week ago. Good book, it has some good tips, but my copy is missing page 63. In its place is an upside down page 30.

I had the same problem If you get page 30 sent me an e-mail please. It's killing me wondering what is on this page.

BibleBetty

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
page 63 talks about the end of the tail, wings and wing movement :smile: You aren't really missing much.

KNOCK A LOT

Reaction score
could someone tell me the author of the foam book it sound good and I would like to track it down in tasmania

SurfPark

Reaction score
I was checking out the Foam Book website, and noticed a DVD edition of the book was scheduled to be released. I signed up to be on the mailing list, but was wondering if there was an estimated date for the arrival of this new edition? Is it more than a year?

puppetmancan

Reaction score
I have the foam book, it was ok, but way better info just surfing, amd its semi free.

SurfPark

Reaction score
Just got the email:
We finally have a release date for The Foam Book DVD! The official date is June 1st, 2006. We are taking preorders on our website; you may place your order now and we will ship them as soon as they are available.

To place an order, visit our website at www.greysealpuppets.com/foambookdvd.html.

Thank you all for your patience!

Grey Seal Puppets

www.greysealpuppets.com
231 Foster Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28203

Arislan

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i have it and its great but the internet is kool
You have the DVD? Or the foam book?

I ordered the foam book today after reading this thread. I hope it's worth it.

Someone should make a "How to make Muppet Replicas" book.