The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well...the awards have gone off with a great start! (turns in his chair, and looks at Lefty, several rows behind him; shouts) Hey Lefty! Lookin' sharp, my friend!

Lefty (shouting back to Tony) Tanks! Ya look pretty swell yerself!

Tony: I've never seen you so dressed up before!

Lefty: Dis tux? Riiiiiight, riiiiight! It fits me like a glove!

Tony: I know, I know...it fell off a truck, right?

Lefty: Nah! My mudder gave it ta me. My faddah used ta wear it, so it's what youse would call...uhm...a hand-me-down...riiiiiiiiiiiight!

Tony: Well, you're lookin' snazzy there, bud!

Lefty: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Tony: How's the Newsman doing?

Lefty: He's still in his bed...tossin' and turnin' like crazy! Da poor guy is havin' nightmares on account 'a Crazy Harry blowin' him up last night!

Tony: I'm sure he is.

Lefty: Hey, I'm gonna get some fruit punch fer me and my date 'ere. Ya want I should get you a cup?

Tony: No, I'm fine.

Lefty: Ya sure? I just gotta walk over to dat table over dere, and pour tree cups insteada two!

Tony: No, I'm good...really.

Lefty: Okay. Be like dat. Try ta do a guy a favor, and he turns ya down!

Tony (sliding down in his seat) This is gonna be a loooooong night!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey all the winners should get a free pass to Muppet centeral or something

Beauregard

Reaction score
*struggles in carrying a HUGE kaki travel luggage bag over one shoulder, with strap sandles, sunglasses and a glass of wine in the other hand like a lost tourist at the north pole* Did I miss anything?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*struggles in carrying a HUGE kaki travel luggage bag over one shoulder, with strap sandles, sunglasses and a glass of wine in the other hand like a lost tourist at the north pole* Did I miss anything?
Yes you won something i think not really sure.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yay! Congrats to Beau, Snowthers, and Pork so far! And nice awards, AM! :embarrassed:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Leaning over to Dwayne.* Um, Dwayne? Muppet Central is free dude. I sure wouldn't be here half as much as I am if it wasn't.
:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Throws food at stage for no reason) ha ha im having fun now!

Leaning over to Dwayne.* Um, Dwayne? Muppet Central is free dude. I sure wouldn't be here half as much as I am if it wasn't.

What! then who was that guy at the door who took all my money?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*enters wearing a shimmery pink dress, her hair pulled up. She is followed by a posse of Leprechauns*

Oh, we're late! *to the leprechauns* SHHHHhhh! *she sits in the seat next to Tony. The leprechauns all share the seat on the other side of her*