1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Fox in the Leo Sayor episode

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by mupcollector1, Sep 15, 2012.

1. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/When_I_Need_You
    I just got done watching the episode on my Season 3 boxset of The Muppet Show and I was always wondering, the voice of the fox. Was that Leo Sayor's voice pre-recorded or was that the voice of another Muppeteer? I don't recognize the voice other than Leo Sayor's. Wonderful singing voice in that scene. And was Frank Oz performing the puppet? I think Jim was the beaver. I'm sort of a nerd when it comes to each performers performance styles. lol :p

Also that fox was recycled from Emmit Otter's Jugband Christmas right? Jim performed him when he was introducing River bottom Nightmare Band. (GOD I LOVE THAT SONG!) :)
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's Peter Friedman
  3. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I've heard of the name. He was the giant Carrot in the Gilda Radner episode right?
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Yes