1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Fraggle Awards"---come vote!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 5, 2002.

1. It's even hosted by Whoopi Goldberg! Y'all are all priviliged members of "the Academy" whom I have selected to be on the panel of voters...

Enjoy, and can't wait to see how things turn out! :)

The Fraggle Awards
  2. By the by, just to let ya know, when you check to see how many people have voted and see the results, it'll say "Byron" for every person---that's just the way it is (I think it puts the creator's name).

So rest assured if you vote, it does count, and there are not half a dozen "me"s runnin' around out there.
  3. EmmyMik New Member

Thank goodness. One is enough...

:D
  4. HEY!

You've been hangin' around Nate, haven't you?!

:mad:
  5. EmmyMik New Member

Nah.

When Jackie goes away, I become EEE!

6. radionate New Member

I second that.
  7. radionate New Member

I think the whole contest was rigged by some guy named Byron. Mokey came up a big winner! And I objected to the dating a Fraggle question. I do not want to date a fraggle. Maybe the catagory could be changed to which fraggle do you want to hang out with. And what about best supporting fraggle? Sheesh....
  8. HEY!

ARRRRRGH!!

9. Hey, hey! Layoff, *maaan!* Lol

I did not rig it, when people vote, I can't change anything. And just take the datin' question in fun (after all, you're a Muppet fan, the thought should've crossed your mind at least once in your life). And there warn't room for things like "Best supporting fraggle" (which I wouldn't like, cause they all had their place and starrin' episodes)--if ya don't like what ya see, go make your own darn Awards show! :mad:

Heehee.

10. radionate New Member

I can assure you, I've never once thought, dreamed about, imagined, or pondered dating a muppet. And maybe I will go make my own awards show.....:D
  11. Get an imagination and a subconsious Muppet life. LOL! ;)

And fine, go make your own awards show---see if I care! :mad:

LOL

12. AnthonyF3 New Member

Yeah, man, yeah. Neither did I. Never, I swear. Especially not Mokey. I can assure. That sick, sordid dream was not mine. That must've been someone else.

Crazy, Man

Zoot

Byron, you know what I'm talking about . . . .
  13. AnthonyF3 New Member

Dude, what was that for?

Crazy, Man

Zoot
  14. You just have to rub it in, don'tcha?

(lol)
  15. AnthonyF3 New Member

Oh, okay. Now I get it. Yeah. Ha Ha Ha

Crazy, Man

Zoot
  16. radionate New Member

Ok, everyone needs to keep their "adult" muppet dreams to themselves. Capeche?
  17. I'm too innocent to have dreams like that...

:)

(dang it)

lol
  18. Luke Active Member

Imagine waking up in bed next to Miss Piggy - that would be a nightmare ... especially if you were short of bacon ............

I did have an incredibly rude joke to add next to bacon but outa respect i will not post it, but you can imagine what i was gonna say happened to it the night before.
  19. radionate New Member

My foot!