"The Fraggle Awards"---come vote!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It's even hosted by Whoopi Goldberg! Y'all are all priviliged members of "the Academy" whom I have selected to be on the panel of voters...

Enjoy, and can't wait to see how things turn out! :smile:

The Fraggle Awards

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
By the by, just to let ya know, when you check to see how many people have voted and see the results, it'll say "Byron" for every person---that's just the way it is (I think it puts the creator's name).

So rest assured if you vote, it does count, and there are not half a dozen "me"s runnin' around out there.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
So rest assured if you vote, it does count, and there are not half a dozen "me"s runnin' around out there.
Thank goodness. One is enough...

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Nah.

When Jackie goes away, I become EEE!

radionate

Reaction score
I think the whole contest was rigged by some guy named Byron. Mokey came up a big winner! And I objected to the dating a Fraggle question. I do not want to date a fraggle. Maybe the catagory could be changed to which fraggle do you want to hang out with. And what about best supporting fraggle? Sheesh....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I think the whole contest was rigged by some guy named Byron. Mokey came up a big winner! And I objected to the dating a Fraggle question. I do not want to date a fraggle. Maybe the catagory could be changed to which fraggle do you want to hang out with. And what about best supporting fraggle? Sheesh....
Hey, hey! Layoff, *maaan!* Lol

I did not rig it, when people vote, I can't change anything. And just take the datin' question in fun (after all, you're a Muppet fan, the thought should've crossed your mind at least once in your life). And there warn't room for things like "Best supporting fraggle" (which I wouldn't like, cause they all had their place and starrin' episodes)--if ya don't like what ya see, go make your own darn Awards show! :mad:

Heehee.

radionate

Reaction score
I can assure you, I've never once thought, dreamed about, imagined, or pondered dating a muppet. And maybe I will go make my own awards show.....:big_grin: