The Frog Prince record

yiieepyepyep

Reaction score
I love my The Frog Prince record that Ive had since I was a young girl. I have actually never seen the movie!!! can you believe it!! I have recently ordered it from ebay...and I am actually nervous to watch it because the record was so great. The vivid images that record put in my head will soon be replaced by the actual movie. how wierd! does anyone else out there love this record as much as I do? :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My brother owned that album & he and I played it all the time.Hope it goes to cd,when TFP becomes available on video.Such a dark & sometime scary story,but very memorable.:zany:

yiieepyepyep

Reaction score
have a popover froggie!

Yeah it was great. I think it was my best childhood record.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I am also a HUGE fan of this album. At the time I got it (back around 1984 or 85), I also got the Muppet Musicians of Bremen album, which was also a real treasure for me. At one point when i was in the 4th grade, I was trying to stage a puppet show at school where we'd re-create the Frog Prince by having the puppets lip-sync to the album. It didn't come to anything, but it goes to show how much the album (as well as the special itself) was so special to me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the 1976 record of the Frog Prince. I had seen the speical before I heard the record. Thats because I saw it when it ran on Nick ways back. I just had bought that record on ebay just a while back. I love it. Hope you like the speical when you see it. I loved it and its just like the record says. I know you'll love it. I'm trying to get 1971 of the Frog Prince and Muppets of Bermen of 1972. I've always loved them both. I hope to see them on cd and DVD soon.