The Frog Prince - WANTED - please!

cath

Reaction score
Hi

I am after a copy of Jim Henson's The Frog Prince. I am in Australia, and so far unable to find a VHS copy that is playable on my video. Anyone got access to DVD copies of it or anything? Willing to pay all costs to get it here etc.

Was an absolute favourite as a kid and want to share it with my kids now that they are old enough.

Thanks in anticipation...

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I live in Australia and have this tape. Let me know if you wanna take me up on this offer. :smile:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
No offense or anything, but are you gonna ever update your site? Just wondering.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know what you mean! I'm sorry about that! It was supposed to be up at the start of the year, its just taken much longer due to various problems, family problems etc! It will be back soon after I get back from overseas! sorry for any inconvenience!

McFraggle

Reaction score
cath said:
Hi

I am after a copy of Jim Henson's The Frog Prince. I am in Australia, and so far unable to find a VHS copy that is playable on my video.
So goes my idea for telling you to try eBay. :big_grin:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I know what you mean! I'm sorry about that! It was supposed to be up at the start of the year, its just taken much longer due to various problems, family problems etc! It will be back soon after I get back from overseas! sorry for any inconvenience!
It's okay, just curious cause I'm anxtious to find out the latest Australian Muppet happenings. :smile: