The Frog Prince

Mapes

Reaction score
I am trying to find a copy of the Muppet version of the Frog Prince. I watched it when I was a boy and now I'm trying to find it for my 2 1/2 year old son. Any ideas???

getup

Reaction score
i have this on vhs...let me know if i can help you out with it

Mapes

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response!!!

After I posted here I went to EBay and found it for auction at a reasonable price. I put in a bid and now will wait and see.

Thanks

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
By the way, if your interested, I have the entire soundtrack on Mp3, which I can copy for you. The features audio was compiled and released on record, which I have on mp3. Perfect for car trips. :big_grin: If you'd like a copy, shoot me off an email. :smile:

-Matt

igorxa

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
By the way, if your interested, I have the entire soundtrack on Mp3, which I can copy for you. The features audio was compiled and released on record, which I have on mp3. Perfect for car trips. :big_grin: If you'd like a copy, shoot me off an email. :smile:

-Matt
is there any way i could get a copy of this? the girl i'm wooing LOVES this video, which i got her for her birthday last week. but she'd flip over the soundtrack. i could send a b&p or whatever you want. thanks in advance.

joey

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
igorxa said:
is there any way i could get a copy of this? the girl i'm wooing LOVES this video, which i got her for her birthday last week. but she'd flip over the soundtrack. i could send a b&p or whatever you want. thanks in advance.
Matt hasn't been active lately, so I'm willing to help you out with the tie-in soundtrack album. It's easier for me to burn CDs than to record VHS tapes. By B&P do you mean "blank and postage"?

cwcorey

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:

-Matt
Matt,

I would looove the mp3 file for precisely the reason you suggest. My email is
<cwcorey@verizon.net>.