the frong prince

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i remember watching this movie when i was a child and i just saw it again on youtube after fifteen years does anybody know if this movie ever made to dvd?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
No, sadly it never made it's way to an official DVD release. Not yet anyway. But it did have a VHS release back in the day.

Also, as I wrote about a few weeks ago (see below link), 'The Puppeteer's Of America' have a copy of this on DVD in their lending library. I have no idea if what they have is a high quality version, or not, but i would love to find out.

To borrow a DVD from them you have to be a member (costs a bit of money, can't remember how much), and pay a $20 lending fee (the fee is 3 DVDs).

I emailed them to ask if people in the UK could join (as I live in the UK), and they said that would be fine. But at the moment I haven't got the money. When I do have the money I plan on joining and borrowing The Frog Prince as well as two other rare Henson DVDs they have!

www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/anyone-on-here-a-member-of-puppeteer-of-america-if-so.50119/

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Man I wish this were on DVD. I found the record of it recently and hope to convert that to a cd or sound file. Always would listen to that when I was little. One of my favorites.