The funniest Muppet moment?

DeadZone

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but with the "Tear jerking Muppet moment" thread sticked above, I figured why not counter balance it with this question:

What, do you think, is the funniest Muppet moment of all time?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Read my signature! That's one of the funniest moments I'll ever remember from the muppet show!

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Hmmmm...

Thats a tough one DeadZone. There are so many. But since we're on the subject of the Muppet Show.....I always laugh at the end of the Harry Belafonte episode:

Kermit: I'ts been such a wonderful show and we all know who to thank for that.

Fozzie: The script writer!

Kermit: No, the guest star, Fozzie! :smile:

DeadZone

Reaction score
My personal funniest moment, I don't quite know where it's from, but it was on a YouTube video tribute to Jim Henson.

Kermit and Fozzie are talking, and Fozzie is going on about "people below us" (meaning Frank Oz and Jim Henson). It was just so funny when Kermit goes to look down and Fozzie goes "No, No! Don't look! Don't look!"

MrsWembly

Reaction score
That sounds familiar, DeadZone! Do you have a link to that?

Another funny moment in the Muppet Show is where John Cleese streches Gonzo's arms out! That always cracks me up! :concern:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's a great clip!!

One of the funniest moments (imo) is when Piggy, as Benjamina Gunn, trips on the steps during her grand entrance on Treasure Island, "you stupid anteater!". And then when she's scream-crying later while talking to Kermit, oh my gosh, I start cracking up!!

:smile:
Ant

Super Scooter

Reaction score
DeadZone said:
Kermit and Fozzie are talking, and Fozzie is going on about "people below us" (meaning Frank Oz and Jim Henson). It was just so funny when Kermit goes to look down and Fozzie goes "No, No! Don't look! Don't look!"
"You know what? He's got a beard!"

I love that shot of Jim wearing the giant Kermit feet. That's great!