The Funny Videoe Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
"He's going to ride his Ice Cream Truck" killed me. If that's not random, I don't know what is.
Since when did Snoopy own an ice cream truck? That's what I want to know. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since when did Snoopy own an ice cream truck? That's what I want to know. :smile:
Right? We've seen him as The Masked Marvel, the WW 1 Flying Ace, Joe Cool, various sports heroes including a very volatile tennis player, and a vulture among others. Never once did I see a series of strips where he owned a modest Ice Cream truck business. Monty from Robotman and Monty, sure. Just never Snoopy. He's more of a patron of the Ice Cream Truck type.

Though I haven't read every strip obviously. I just don't think Schulz would have given him something that mundane.

Here's a short snippet of an episode of Transformers. When I first watched the entire episode I fell off the chair laughing at this. So even in context it's kinda weird.

Seems like something the Simpsons would do in a Transformers parody. But it's totally in the series.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I just don't think Schulz would have given him something that mundane.
Believe it or not, Snoopy was a "world famous grocery clerk" for a few strips. No ice cream truck, though (as far as I remember):

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Right? We've seen him as The Masked Marvel, the WW 1 Flying Ace, Joe Cool, various sports heroes including a very volatile tennis player, and a vulture among others. Never once did I see a series of strips where he owned a modest Ice Cream truck business. Monty from Robotman and Monty, sure. Just never Snoopy. He's more of a patron of the Ice Cream Truck type.

Though I haven't read every strip obviously. I just don't think Schulz would have given him something that mundane.

Here's a short snippet of an episode of Transformers. When I first watched the entire episode I fell off the chair laughing at this. So even in context it's kinda weird.

Seems like something the Simpsons would do in a Transformers parody. But it's totally in the series.
lol,it seems more like what family guy would do, then the Simpsons.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Speaking of The Simpsons...

This is a YMMV type deal. Either this comes by as an unintended, nonsensical masterpiece of Dadaist comedy or creepy. Obviously you know the one I think it is. But let us take a look at Japan's Simpsons fandom.

Now for the more obvious ironic internet humor, here's two Mr. T breakfast cereal ads.

Surprisingly lusciously animated. I almost want to say that's Richard Williams animation, since it looks like the Superman anti-Smoking ad.

The more banal one with the crappy cartoon show cast.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Back in the '80s, many car companies put out models that had voice alert systems as an option. It seems that after that, they fell out of style, largely because they were a nuisance to many drivers.

Here's the Speak 'n Spell having a conversation with its successor, the Chrysler EVA (Electronic Voice Alert).

And here's someone attempting to preserve the lovely sounds, with a surprise cameo by Soundwave. :smile: