1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Funny Videoe Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drtooth, Jun 30, 2014.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Pretty much the internet summed up in one video.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Even though I hate FAMILY GUY and any time they pervert a wholesome classic of yesteryears, this is actually pretty funny:

I'm sure this (and other similar scenarios) would certainly be Darrin's ultimate fantasy.

3. D'Snowth

That Robotnik voice is awful, lol.

4. D'Snowth

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Made by yours truly.

6. D'Snowth

What now?

7. LittleJerry92

Okay so to sum it up:

The guy screaming "POOOOOOP!!!!!!" is my Landmark college roommate/one of my closest friends Mike. The guy saying "What now, Mikey?" is our friend Ben.

Ben's kind of smart like that. Basically, Mike recorded himself screaming that at Ben's house (Mike being Mike), and Ben just gave that as a response because, well.... Ben. :p

I made that last October out of boredom.

8. LittleJerry92

Another silly video made by yours truely:

@Any Del you might like this.

Any Del likes this.
  9. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

:laugh: Ok. Which verison is this? I've seen some others that's WAY worse but this is just icing on the cake! Especially it has that cartoonish sound effect when he was falling!

10. LittleJerry92

It's just an ADR edit I made in adobe premeire with random sound effects.

The guy screaming "POOOOOOOOOP!!!!!" Is my friend Mike, the one growling is my (and his) friend Jessie. I put them in there since we all like Naruto.

Any Del likes this.
  11. LittleJerry92

Can relate to this guy when it comes to being messed with when I'm playing video games.

Any Del likes this.
  12. Any Del

That happened to me before except back when I had a PS2, my friend just turned off the TV and removed the memory card when I was saving my progress after beating a difficult mission from GTA San Andreas.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Oh, jeez.... I can imagine how frustrating that was.

Did your save end up getting corrupted? Also, what mission was it if you remember?

14. Any Del

Sadly yes my save got a corrupted file... I had to start the WHOLE game from the beginning. I gave my friend a severe punch to the face I broke his nose! Also the mission was "N.O.E". It took me a week and a half to beat it.

15. LittleJerry92

Can't say I blame you. I would have never been forgiving on something like that. You'd have to do something really good for me to make up for it.

And yeah, that mission was very frustrating. Though I will say Air Raid from Zero was hands down my least favorite mission in the entire game because of how luck-based it felt on consoles. :mad:

But, in fairness, Supply Lines was more frustrating on PC.

Any Del likes this.
  16. muppetgem

17. LittleJerry92

Why though?

18. muppetgem

Why not?

Froggy Fool likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

20. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Holy crap, how could a video from 2010 have such good editing? Didn't all YTP and AMV-type videos suck back then?