1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Furchester Hotel WILL be on Youtube Nov. 14

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Drtooth, Nov 3, 2014.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

While we're waiting for season 2, let's enjoy these fun videos related to the series: , , , , ,

2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, season one of Girl Meets World ended in April and they're starting their new season in about a week or so, so that could be the case with Furchester Hotel. The weird thing is that I thought I saw on Muppet Wiki that there were from season one eps left. Or were they the ones that were scheduled to air in season 2? I might want to double check on that.

3. antsamthompson9

Here are more fun videos: , , , , .

4. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

5. antsamthompson9

I hope season 2 doesn't take too long to come. Here are some more fun videos: , , , .

6. Daffyfan2003

Has an airdate been set yet?

7. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Thread bump. I'm heartbroken to announce that Season 2 episodes most likely won't be available for us viewers in the USA. Unfortunately, the videos uploaded by Sesame's YT account have been recently marked unavailable for our country. :( :cry: :sympathy:

8. Daffyfan2003

Lucy: Well, you know the old saying.

Schroeder: What old saying?

Lucy: Rats.

9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The news has been posted on toughpigs.com that there will be a new season of 50 11-minute episodes and a double-length Christmas episode.
    Also, special guests this coming season will include The Martians, :wisdom: and even :batty:!
    New episodes will start taping in May and hopefully we'll get to see them later this year, like towards the end in October or November. :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This season sounds like it's gonna be awesome !!

11. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I wonder if Matt Vogel is going to UK to, perform :wisdom: & :batty:.

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

He'll probably just do the voices like David Rudman usually does. Matt will probably still be busy filming Sesame Street.

13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think they'll be doing the Furchester once they wrap season 47 taping, so Matt would be availible. Why would they bother using characters he does if we wouldn't be?

14. Daffyfan2003

Well, that's kind of good news, but it seems like we may have a long wait. Just like the wait to see Season 46 on PBS for those of us who don't get HBO. *sigh*

15. antsamthompson9

There's pretty funny appearances Elmo and Phoebe made to promote the new season: , ,

MikaelaMuppet and Pig's Laundry like this.
  16. antsamthompson9

This is pretty cool:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  17. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

Since this seems to be the main thread for Furchester stuff, I notice that Andrew James Spooner posted a picture on his official FB page with the caption "Reunited at last", basically letting us all know that he and Louise Gold and Sarah Burgess are all doing their Furchester characters for the new episodes of Furchester. -

The Count likes this.
  18. Daffyfan2003

I think I saw the show back on You Tube, but they're going by episode numbers rather than by episode titles, so I'm not sure which number is the next one on the list after the last season ended. Can someone help me out with that?

19. Daffyfan2003

Never mind. They've all been deleted anyway, probably due to copyright issues, but still keep us updated on this.

20. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Video of Big Bird leaving the Manchester Airport in the UK, on his way to filming: