The Furchester Hotel will be on Youtube November 14, 2014

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Plus this shows a different side of jealousy then Telly Gets Jealous. Instead of wanting something someone else has, this is about wanting to be as good as someone else.
To be fair, this episode DOES have the aspect of wanting something someone else has near the end: Bebe technically wants the ability to speak wolf, Phoebe wants to do a better job of speaking chicken, and Elmo wants both of those talents at once.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
To be fair, this episode DOES have the aspect of wanting something someone else has near the end: Bebe technically wants the ability to speak wolf, Phoebe wants to do a better job of speaking chicken, and Elmo wants both of those talents at once.
I didn't think of that.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Here's this week's episode!
(Special background cameo at 6:41-6:43!)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Some observations on this week's episode...for one thing, I'm thankful that they used "A Furchester Never Gives Up" for the first time in quite a while- as catchy and clever as it is, I'm actually starting to get a little tired of hearing the "Catastrophe" song. At 1:30-1:42, it's good to see Phoebe having a good and much better amount of patience to teach Elmo their dance as opposed to Zoe in the recent "Friendship Day" episode. Plus, considering that ballroom dancing music is played at a much slower tempo, I wouldn't really consider this as much of a ballroom dance episode, but more of a Cha-cha-cha type dance.

Thirdly...despite it not sounding much like ballroom dancing type music, you gotta LOVE that awesome steel drum music they used here! I honestly wish they kept playing it over the credits instead of using the usual "Don't Check Out" song like they did in The Veggietones and Monster Monster Day.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
At 1:30-1:42, it's good to see Phoebe having a good and much better amount of patience to teach Elmo their dance as opposed to Zoe in the recent "Friendship Day" episode.
I have to agree. Phoebe should maybe visit "Sesame Street" someday and help Zoe learn patience.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This is a fun episode. I like that everyone thinks the sculpture looks like Funella when it clearly doesn't.