The Gas Price Pool

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
We're at about $3.41 a gallon for our average here in MN right now. I'm going to agree with Snowthy, I think Bryan out in California is likely to see $4.00 first.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, anytime gas prices are on the news, they're always talking to people in California, and their gas prices always seem to be the highest compared to the rest of the country, so yeah, I place my bet on BEAR!

BEAR

Reaction score
We're at about $3.41 a gallon for our average here in MN right now. I'm going to agree with Snowthy, I think Bryan out in California is likely to see $4.00 first.
Hmph, I sure hope not!:grouchy:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, anytime gas prices are on the news, they're always talking to people in California, and their gas prices always seem to be the highest compared to the rest of the country, so yeah, I place my bet on BEAR!
Yeah, I think California probably has the highest gas prices. I wonder why that is. Do think it's because we drive more out here or something than a lot of other states?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, I think California probably has the highest gas prices. I wonder why that is. Do think it's because we drive more out here or something than a lot of other states?
Well you have all the movie stars pal, they can afford $4.00 a gallon. :shifty: Unfortunately, the people in Cali that aren't movie stars don't really get taken into consideration. :smirk: :coy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, BEAR's in Cali, so he'll probably get it the worst. Did I read that it went over $4 last year in California, Bryan?

I just paid $45 to fill my tank today and I was flabbergasted. And apparently, that's low, because I paid $3.33 a gallon. ****ing outrageous.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, BEAR's in Cali, so he'll probably get it the worst. Did I read that it went over $4 last year in California, Bryan?

I just paid $45 to fill my tank today and I was flabbergasted. And apparently, that's low, because I paid $3.33 a gallon. ****ing outrageous.
Gee, I don't remember, but I'm sure it did. I actually just saw on the news that gas is up to $3.85/gallon in Ventura, CA.:frown:

BEAR

Reaction score
Well you have all the movie stars pal, they can afford $4.00 a gallon. :shifty: Unfortunately, the people in Cali that aren't movie stars don't really get taken into consideration.QUOTE]

Too true, too true.:big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, we gotta keep our sense of humor, or what do we have?

Well, I forget what the lowest price in our area is, (I think our town is the highest, lucky us
:smirk: ), but the highest is 3.84. My mom priced it and I was shocked, 'cause it jumped from 3.69 just on Friday!
We went to Delaware over the weekend, and traveling on the Jersey turnpike it was only 3.17. The down side of that was that coming back north we were on line waiting for about 40 minutes! Dave, at first when you said the price in your area I was a bit surprised. Then I realized that it's probably a bit higher in towns. Gas stations along major highways probably lower their prices because they know they'll get more customers.

Best of luck everyone!
:smile: