The Gas Price Pool

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think I win this one, Snowth. We're at $3.99.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Pouts*

I lost the gas price pool!:cry:

Well, since Beakie's practically at $4.00, shall we make a new wager and see who will be the first (in America) to reach FIVE dollars a gallon?

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone complains about "Why do I have to spend 100 bucks to fill up my SUV?" you answered your own question.:big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, we gotta keep our sense of humor, or what do we have?

Well, I forget what the lowest price in our area is, (I think our town is the highest, lucky us
:smirk: ), but the highest is 3.84. My mom priced it and I was shocked, 'cause it jumped from 3.69 just on Friday!
We went to Delaware over the weekend, and traveling on the Jersey turnpike it was only 3.17. The down side of that was that coming back north we were on line waiting for about 40 minutes! Dave, at first when you said the price in your area I was a bit surprised. Then I realized that it's probably a bit higher in towns. Gas stations along major highways probably lower their prices because they know they'll get more customers.

Best of luck everyone!
:smile:
Well, I know that in North Jersey, most likely because of it's close proximity to NY, it's more expensive then central and south Jersey. Here in the Garden State, we typically tend to have lower gas prices then the rest of the US, but I believe that's because taxes are the highest here then any where else in the States, so maybe they feel the need to cut us a break.
Holy crap, where are you located? (If you don't mind saying) And it's not even summer yet! I forsee terrible terrible things in your fossil fueled future.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmmm...I guess I've been beat!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Holy crap, where are you located? (If you don't mind saying) And it's not even summer yet! I forsee terrible terrible things in your fossil fueled future.
Hmmm...I guess I've been beat!

Oh, there are only better things to come for you, Brian *wink wink nudge nudge* You see, I live in NORTHERN California. Which means the prices will probably be traveling down your way pretty soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh, there are only better things to come for you, Brian *wink wink nudge nudge* You see, I live in NORTHERN California. Which means the prices will probably be traveling down your way pretty soon.

:eek: NOOOOOO!...(jumps in car about to drive away, then thinks better...jumps out of car and RUNS away) AAAAAAAHHHH!

Beauregard

Reaction score
It was £1.14 this morning...Which is RIDICULOUSLY high concidering that it was .80 just a little while ago...

Our poor ecomomy...I miss it...*watches economy limp off to hide behind potted plant* There there, good economy.

Bea:zany:{*hides millions in offshore accounts*}regard