The grand MC exodus begins...

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I don't remember doing anything like that.
That's because you were dressed up like little Bo Peep! Remember...role playing?!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Don't worry Chris, I taped it all...jeeze, I've never seen one man talk to a cat for so long...

:big_grin:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
A cat? You mean that wasn't Major John Andre? I thought I gave you fifteen bucks to burn that tape.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
ON THE NEXT: WEIRDEST ANIMAL VIDEOS

Catch Crazy Harry and a cat he dances with whom he thinks is Major John Andre.

Critics agree, "'Crazy Harry Cat' is infectious as you'll be sleeping with the lights on but only after you've passed out from all the hysterical laughter. Not for children under 13."'

Next on Animal Planet! crikey!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Speaking of the great MC exodus - we've just lost Cory to the great unknown.

Bye Cory :frown:
Waitaminnit!!

I go away for a little bit and everybody goes haywire!!

Why were folks fighting? Where did Cory go, is he still gone?

Why are you all doing tihs to me? Why didn't someone email me and ask me was it okay to do all this?

What questions will I ask next?

WHO KNOWS!!

I hope it's all cleared up, and everyone has come home again...and we're all happy now.

FOZ

Beauregard

Reaction score
I havn't been mentioned. But then I am not important. *sniffs*

Maybe I should go and stick by head in a barrel of water.

*glug, glug* Tht's better.

If we new ones are driving away the old ones, then maybe I should just leave.

(WHY IS NO ONE CRYING?)

Well'
I'll call you back.
Beauregard

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
No - Don't leave. Us new people have to stay so we can keep alive the legend of those who posted before we came here.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
If we new ones are driving away the old ones, then maybe I should just leave.
this isn't the case at all. if anything, i think it's the old ones that are driving themselves away. there are some longstanding problems that go deeper than a lot of us know. heck, i'm still trying to pry bits and pieces together of what exactly has gone on...and i'm the one that wanted to be Batman when i was a kid...not because he could kick butt, but because he was the world's greatest detective (and i thought it'd be cool to be friends with Superman). but seriously, us newer folk are not the main cause of this...and no one should think that. every person in here is just as important as any one else, even if not everyone realizes that. let's face it, i've only been here since July...there are times i think the ONLY reason i get any respect is because i've got over 1000 posts. the board is elitist, no denying it. but as some of the folks that are leaving begin to fall away, hopefully that'll pave the way for some of that elitism to disappear. i'm not suggesting that ANYONE leave, but i'm just saying that it's not the end of the world if some do.

i know i'm not leaving...