The Gravity Falls Thread

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Anybody A Fan Of This Show, It's About A Brother And Sister, Named Dipper And Mabel Pines Who Moved In With There Grunkle Stan For The Summer!!, I Like This Show And Was Wondering If You Guys Liked it Also!! I Like The Show For The Concepts And The Animation Of The Characters!! I've Only Watched A Few Episodes But It's Good From The Looks Of It!!, Whats Your Favorite Thing Of The Shows, Is It The Creatures?, The Comedy?, The Animation?, Write Down In The Comments Below On What You Like On The Show, What's Your Favorite Character, What's Your Favorite Creature, Anyways, Write Down In The Comments Below!!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I made a thread on this like last month. It died. :sympathy: Maybe this one will pick up. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's a new show... brand new. It usually takes a while for people to jump on something like that. Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time, Regular Show... they weren't popular at first. It takes some people a while to get around to watching something, and I REALLY wish TV execs kinda knew that.

But anyway, I managed to see an episode, funny stuff. Looks like it's a great series so far. It's like a more kid friendly Regular Show. I really hope Disney gives this show its due. It's about time they went back to their TV animation roots.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now that I have actually watched the show a bit, I can honestly say I do enjoy it. I still don't really like the look of the animation, but it doesn't ruin the show for me.

You know, the show kind of reminds me of Freaky Links for some reason

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like the look of the animation. I missed round. For the longest time, everything was blocky, and that looked really cool and all, but I missed round, bulgy cartoon characters. I LOVE the Uncle's character design. It's like some sort of angry crossbreading of Squidward and Carl from Up.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who like the animation! Even Phineas and Ferb is blocky.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who like the animation! Even Phineas and Ferb is blocky.
P&F is a playful blocky that has roundness in it. Not quite as blocky as say, Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab (or even most action cartoons now), but the characters look weird in rotation... especially in merchandising.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, those two were definitely blocky! I used to love those shows.