The Great Muppet travel guide?

Hubert

Reaction score
Y'know, I was reading TP's Great Muppet Road Trip series, and I was thinking, that obviously didn't showcase EVERY single place in the world that you can find something Muppety. So I thought maybe it would be fun and convenient to compile some sort of Muppet travel guide, either here, or maybe create a wiki, or something else in that order, so that when Muppet fans travel, they can always find the closest Muppet attraction. Whaddaya think?

Hubert

Reaction score
OK, somebody please fill me in on why this was moved from the "On the Web" section to the "Family Worlds" section and why the title went from "What about a Muppet travel guide?" to "The Great Muppet travel guide?" Neither of those moves make absolutely one bit of sense to me...

dwmckim

Reaction score
OK, somebody please fill me in on why this was moved from the "On the Web" section to the "Family Worlds" section and why the title went from "What about a Muppet travel guide?" to "The Great Muppet travel guide?" Neither of those moves make absolutely one bit of sense to me...
...Welcome to MC forums...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Aside from mentioning the tough pigs articles, I don't think this thread is really about a website, which is why I think it was moved (I am not a moderator and do not know for sure).

Hubert

Reaction score
I sorta already got an explanation from a mod for that move...but the reason it was in the "On the Web" section is because if we were to work on this, the guide would be on the web.

bandit

Reaction score
:confused:; That makes not a lick of sense to me but then I have the organizational skills of a crazed monkey.
Anyway....I think your idea is really good! At first, I thought this was going to be a compilation of all the places the Muppets went to in the movies...then we could take the same trips they did. But your idea is infinitely better!

We should do it. ^_^ I think that would be a really great idea. I can't believe it hasn't been thought of before. Nice goin, Blunderbrain!

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm just wondering on what exact medium of the internet should it be done on... (i.e. wiki, some other sort of website, etc.)

bandit

Reaction score
Well, that depends at how in depth you wanna go with this. You can goball out and have pictures andblinks and descriptions....commentary from visitors. You could do a whole snazzy page! Ooor just a list of places and the bullet points. Where...what...etc.