The Great Santa Claus Switch

Jamesman

Reaction score
I actually just asked about this and The Christmas Toy.

Not sure if anyone here will have the answers, but I wouldn't know where else to ask.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Okay, No, I don't think it will come to dvd. Why? Well, this special is owned by Ed Sullivan not the muppets so they will have to release it but I doubt they ever will. :smirk:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Okay, No, I don't think it will come to dvd. Why? Well, this special is owned by Ed Sullivan not the muppets so they will have to release it but I doubt they ever will. :smirk:
We got "Muppets Magic" and all of those segments are from Ed Sullivan.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Tim Kelly said:
We got "Muppets Magic" and all of those segments are from Ed Sullivan.
That was before disney owned the muppets,.... :smirk: I have the special on vhs but it's crappy quality and I do not trade that.

MGov

Reaction score
I'm going to see it after Christmas at the Beverly Hills Museum of Television and Radio.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
That was before disney owned the muppets,.... :smirk: I have the special on vhs but it's crappy quality and I do not trade that.
How crappy? Is it watchable?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Tim Kelly said:
How crappy? Is it watchable?
Like I said I do not trade that, why? Because it's on vhs and I do not re-record it for other people.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Like I said I do not trade that, why? Because it's on vhs and I do not re-record it for other people.
Right, but how crappy is it? Is it watchable? I'm just wondering what kind of quality is circulating out there.