The Greatest American Hero will be on DVD.....

reevefan

Reaction score
next year! I have loved that bumbling superhero ever since I was 9/12 years old. Anyone else here a fan? As soon as that show comes on DVD I will disable my cable!

:concern:

Don't worry... I am looking for all my favorite shows in the DVD format....

Take care everyone...

christyb

Reaction score
Umm...Forgive me for sounding incredibly young but who???

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha-ha, I used to love that show, guess I'm old too! My whole immediate family all watched it together when I was around 8 or 9 I think. If I saw it now, dunno if I'd like it, just remember loving it then, and we'd always listen to that song on road trips!

Gonna hafta rent it and see if I still like it! :smile:

reevefan

Reaction score
I have already preordered the show

on DeepdoscountDVD.com and what is nice about it is they have a bill me later function. I have gotten Home Alone and NYPD Blue Season 2 from them. This is a great site where you can pay so much a month for the item and it costs less too...

I ordered 4 copies of The Greatest American Hero Season one. I will give one to my mom and one to a friend of mine... :smile: It is nice to see a site out there that is willing to work with people who have a tight budget...

I hope that you will consider renting or buying the series.. It did not get a fair chance to see where the show could go :frown:

I have bought from Deep discount before and had no trouble at all....