1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "Have you used this fabric?" thread

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by FunnyBear, Jul 19, 2014.

1. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

So yeah, I figured this would be a good topic to have, and I have a question myself.
    Has anyone used this color green from Out of the Box puppets? It looks alot like Kermit, and want to know if anyone has used it for their Kermit or a whatever (not Gonzo, but another puppet).
    http://www.outoftheboxpuppets.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=141

2. FunnyBear

3. FunnyBear

Tiny bump.

4. ashkent

ashkent Well-Known Member

I have used out of the box puppets and they are always great to work with - both in service and quality. If that is the same as the one I was sent as a swatch with an order of mine then it is very close to current Kermit colour.

5. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

I have also used OOTB for fleece. The green, although very close, is maybe a little to light for kermit. Here is a test hed i made with that fleece as it came.. (it looks a bit darker in the pics but it is actually a bit lighter)
    [​IMG]

I ended up dying it again just to make it a tad darker to get my finished result
    [​IMG]

6. FunnyBear

Alright, thanks. I just asked for a sample swatch from OOTB.

7. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Their service is excellent and very good value for money :)

TheWemblin'Fool likes this.