The Henson Connection

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
can i start one?
Well, according to my original rules, when somebody picks a topic, he or she should let people post a connection for a day or a day and a half. Mrs Pepper hasn't chosen the next person to play yet, and it is past her time to pick, so since I started this game, then I will let you pick the next topic.

I apologize to Mrs. Pepper.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh sorry guys. Kind of forgot. :smile:

Michael Eisner, president of Disney, techinically owns t3h muppetz0rz.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Michael Eisner introduced The Muppets At Walt Disney World when it first aired on television.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Apparantly on the american broadcast of MWoO (it wasn't on the canadian broadcast on the CBC) Michael Eisner interrupted at the halfway point to say a few words.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Apparantly on the american broadcast of MWoO (it wasn't on the canadian broadcast on the CBC) Michael Eisner interrupted at the halfway point to say a few words.
That is correct.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When A Muppet family Christmas was rerun on The Wonderful World Of Disney (or whatever the shows title was back then) in 1989 the special had a new introduction featuring kermit and Michael Eisner, where Eisner gave Kermit a copy of a Disney movie (I think) and Kermit gave Eisner a copy of MFC.