1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Henson Connection

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 26, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Singer/ songwriter Paul Williams has worked with the Muppets on several productions, including an episode of the muppet show that he guest starred on, as one of the guests at muppetfest, in a cameo as a piano player in The Muppet Movie, and in a recent DVD about Paul Williams which also featured Gonzo. Outside of singing/ acting with the Muppets, he also wrote the music for Emmit Otters Jug-Band Christmas, The Muppet Movie, and The Muppet Christmas Carol, and he was quoted in the booklet for the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary album.
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Ill start a new One

PBS/CBC
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The documentary The World of Jim Henson aired as part of PBS' Great Performances series.
  4. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

If I can ( I know this thread is old, and that it may be against the rules to bump a 10-year-old thread back up) I would like to add to the PBS/CBC connection thing.

Reruns of Sesame Street air on PBS.