The Henson Family Christmas

Do you want to see more of this Muppet fan-fiction?

• Yeah, sure.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, it's horrible.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't know what a Muppet is.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Well, I decided to cancel writing again...it will probably be another long whiles till the next chapter.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Well, it just seems I can't come up with any more ideas. I might as well just give up on writing! :frown:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey Sprocket77! Don't be so hard on yourself! All I am saying is to keep writing. Writer's block is a downer, but keep trying. I am counting on you!

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Chapter Three, Part Two
Kermit walked back downstairs to watch TV, but he noticed an unpleasant surprise. Sam was down there having some nostalgia with his old toys.
"Things were simple then..." said Sam to himself.
However, he noticed Kermit a second later.
"And what is it YOU want?"
Kermit stood there. "Well, uh..."
"It's the toy you want, right?" Sam rose one eyebrow.
Kermit gulped. "Well, uh no, but..."
Sam interrupted. "I knew it! You want it. Well guess what?"
"What?"
"I'M NOT GIVING IT TO YOU, MR. KNOW-IT-ALL FAMOUS ONE-OF-A-KIND FROG!"
Kermit rose with anger. "FINE!!" He then muttered to himself... "All I wanted to do was watch TV in here."
He then sat down in his room and sang to himself.
"It's not easy...bein' green. Havin' to spend each day the color of the leaves. When I think it might be nicer...bein' red or yellow or gold or something much more colorful like that. It's not easy...bein' green. Seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things. And people tend to pass you over...'cause you're not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water, or stars in the sky. But green's the color of Spring. And green can be cool and friendly-like. And green can be big like a mountain, or important like a river, or tall like a tree. When green is all there is to be. It could make you wonder why, but why wonder, why wonder...I'm green. It'll do fine. It's beautiful. And I think it's what I want to be."

Chapter 4 will be coming soon.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"It's not that easy...bein' green. Havin' to spend each day the color of the leaves. When I think it might be nicer...bein' red or yellow or gold or something much more colorful like that. It's not easy...bein' green. Seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things. And people tend to pass you over...'cause you're not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water, or stars in the sky. But green's the color of Spring. And green can be cool and friendly-like. And green can be big like a mountain, or important like a river, or tall like a tree. When green is all there is to be. It could make you wonder why, but why wonder, why wonder...I'm green. It'll do fine. It's beautiful. And I think it's what I want to be."

Chapter 4 will be coming soon.
Wow! This song "Bein' Green" gets to me. Sometimes when you have someone that is jealous of you because you're famous and stuff... it would be best to leave them alone and move on.

A friend getting angry at you doesn't mean that they stop being your friend.

Poor Kermit! More please!

Sprocket77

Reaction score
We interrupt this fanfiction to bring you a preview of Sprocket77's next fanfiction!

Inspired by "Tough Pigs 2027" I am going to bring you a rather insane fanfiction known as "Future of the Muppets". Taking place in the year ort-one two three and stuff like that there (Also known as 2037), The Muppets and their fans have gone crazy over the internet, the public, and the fact that the Muppets are just puppets and not living things.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Dear person who said this fanfiction is horrible,
If i ever find out who you are you will recieve a virtual slap upside the head.