1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Henson Stictch

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Janice Tenderly, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

yeah, well. i used super superglue to stick my eye-ball on him in the first place. Won't come off in a hurry.
  2. You've been watching too much of "the Dark Crystal".
  3. Hey , I just noticed the word "stitch" is spelt wrong in the title of this thread

..and with, that he made his 100th post!!
  4. Beauregard

I havn't seen Dark Crystal at all...

...and I'm feeling thick today from being ill over the weekend and can't think of a decent come-back line...
  5. *stands tall,chest out, looks out onto the horrison,hair flowing in the wind,like a greek god*
    ..That's alright, mate.
  6. Beauregard

Did you know that blonde hair flowing in the wind only makes you look kind'a, well, *cough*

I have an excellent idea. Let's change the subject.
  7. Who said anything about blonde?
  8. Beauregard

Naturally I was mearly assuming.

But blonde does suit you, no?
  9. well, I wanna say yes..but if I do this thread might stray off topic with blonde jokes or somethin..and we wouldn't it to get silly,would we?
  10. Beauregard

Speaking of which, did you hear about the actually amazingly clever blonde who managed to invent a solar flashlight?
  11. ..what ,you mean this one?
  12. Beauregard

...oh...I see...fine...
  13. Beauregard

That was no Man! That was my luggage! Oh, sorry, I thought that was a lame attempt as a Fozzie "Who was that man I saw you with last night" joke...
  14. ..well then the punchline would be .."that was no man ! That was my wife!"..
    but that just sounds wrong..
  15. Beauregard

Yes. I sounds very wrong...

Maybe, it could be. "That was no man, that was my brother."
  16. ..the only problem there being,it's not funny.. :sleep:
  17. Beauregard

I stand speechless.

No, wait. I don't. I can think of exactly two words to say to that.

Wocka, and Wocka.
  18. Beauregard

*Laughs so much that dosn't notice out in the distent labs this is occuring*

I told you we shouldn't take our eyes off them for one second!