1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Hoobs arrive on Sprout December 25

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Phillip, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

That's great news Phil... Unfortunately, Sprout isn't one of the channels in my current cable package. Oh well, I'm sure this'll get some of the tape traders and Hoobs fans excited. Thanks for the heads up!
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I hope to get to see this show sometime. I've always wanted to see but without the channel no chances either. Glad to see that Sprout is getting it tho.
  4. fivefingers

fivefingers New Member

I personally dont like the Hoobs simply because until 2000 the only place to see Sesame Street was C4 and then it was replaced with hoobs and now i cannot see one of my favorite shows on tv in the uk :(
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's brilliant to see the Hoobs being shown in the USA, and amazing that they are going to have the puppets and performers doing new links on the channel for this. They haven't done anything new Hoob-wise for a few years now so i bet they weren't expecting to perform the characters again.
  6. BradFraggle

BradFraggle Member

Don't hold the stupidity of network schedulers against the value of an inspired and entertaining program. Its not the fault of the creators, writers, performers and directors that made The Hoobs great that the programmers in your area did something to the airing schedule of another show.
  7. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Does anyone know what channel this is and if it's available on IO?
  8. Rustin Allison

Rustin Allison New Member

This should be interesting. I havne't actually seen any Hoobs episodes... just pictures of them.

Rustin Allison
  9. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

I hope these Henson Company shows would probably rerun on Sprout besides "The Hoobs":

Fraggle Rock
    Fraggle Rock (animated)
    The Ghost of Faffner Hall
    Mother Goose Stories
    Secret Life of Toys
    Jim Henson's Animal Show
    Mopatop's Shop
    Construction Site
    Telling Stories with Tomie DePaola
  10. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

So, does anyone know what channel this is and if it's available on IO?