1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Okay so we got the "What Made You Smile" thread, the "Hugs" thread, the "What will you do tommorow" thread. BUT, where is the "How Are You Today" Thread? So, here it is.

So... how is everybody today?

(never knew that was coming)
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well gee, thanks for asking Barry!

Let's see, I'm busy at work so I'm glad the day is almost over. Other than that, I'm hungry, because it's almost dinner time and a little bummed because my weekend is going to be non-existant due to a concert I'm singing in.

So how is everyone else?
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'm doing pretty good, thank you very much for asking!

How are you?
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I'm allright, tired, but allright.

I think it is good to have this thread just to see how people are doing and if you are upset about anything, we can help.

How is everyone else?
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would be great if it wasnt like 6000 degrees in my office. We are having unseasonably warm weather in Chicago which in turn has created a heat wave in my office.
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yesterday I was totally frazzled and had a lousy day, today was better but there was an accident on the parkway and I was soooooooo busy at work, so now I'm just exhausted, but I'm happy!
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm tired because I was up late last night recording a whole bunch of Christmas songs in CHicken...great fun, but now my throat is basicly dead.
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

sounds like fun:sing: ;)

i'm back and better then ever
  9. redBoobergurl

I'm tired today and I'm not happy to be at work and I'm not happy because of my upcoming non existant weekend. But, such is life.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*hugs for RBG* Hope thing look up for you again soon. :)
  11. redBoobergurl

*Hugs back* Thanks Beau! :)
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am ecxtrememly tired and want to go to bed
  13. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

I'm doing very well Barry, Thank you. I've been going to drivers ed. on monday, tuesday, thursday. I've been having fun there. I got a class tonight also.
  14. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I'm verrry tired.
  15. Lucy

Lucy New Member

I have some exams this week so I am stressing...Mind you, I stress about if the kettle's going to boil or not...
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Haha I'm good! It's gonna storm here tonight, so that should be fun ;)
  17. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I'm a little exhausted; I was up very, very late last night helping to edit and layout this week's issue of the school paper...and then I had to get up this morning to go to my internship down at the local daily paper.
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am super geeked because I am leaving for NYC in 48 hours.
  19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I finished a big chunk of my Christmas cards, so I felt productive!
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I've been working a lot, how's everbody else doing?