1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Arg! I've been battling sciatica for a while now and thought the steroids my doctor had given me had fixed the issue.....the past two days have proved to me I'm wrong! I had to get up and stand during class today because of the pain. Phooey.
  2. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I'm doing great, today I am going to finalize my new job at JC Pennys
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm good, we had a potluck at my work and I got to eat lots of yummy food, kind of as a warm up to Thanksgiving next week. :) So I'm good and full, but not in a bad way really.
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Tough day. Two killer meetings. but I am going to New York City this weekend.

Side Note. Is anything Muppety going on in NYC Saturday?
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

This prawn is doing awesome! I'm going on a date Friday which is SO exciting for me! :excited:
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Eh, not fabulous, but I hope the rest of you are well.
  7. redBoobergurl

I'm awesome! I got a really awesome c.d. this morning that my favorite local radio station puts out for charity and I'm so excited about it!!! :excited:
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I am NOT that great today. I went to a dance on Friday, and I think I caught something there. I have been feeling like I've been hit by a train since...yesturday. So, not only do I not feel good, I have 3 projects due really soon. I book report, a diarama, a scholarship essay, and to make matters worse, a test on the renaissance tuseday. I just cant remember anything. Though I try, I keep forgetting, Like a memory long since past, Here in an instant gone in a flash...

(I couldnt resist :p)
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm not so great either, I just found out that Kathy will be performing in Edinburgh next summer... poor Kathy is even more hated in the U.K., than the U.S.... what if she leaves Canada all clean and pretty and then comes back covered in rotten tomatoes?
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'm pretty good today. We had an early Thanksgiving with my wife's family and it was a blast. I'm also anxious because my wife's goin' in for some light surgery on Tuesday to take care of some stomache pain she's been having. It's a good thing though because hopefully after the surgery, she'll be all better! :)
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

I've actually been feeling pretty down today. Hopefully that'll go away soon.

Hope you feel better soon, too, Sgt Floyd! And I hope your wife feels 100% after her surgery, Vic! Oh, and Snowthy, I hope Kathy Greenwood makes it through that ok... though, I'm sure she will because she's cool like that. :D
  12. D'Snowth

I don't know, she's just hated so much in the U.K., what if the audience does something worse than throw tomatoes at her? And I don't see why she and her sketch troupe would travel all the way to the U.K. for a comedy festival when they promised us American's they'd start a tour down here in the states.
  13. redBoobergurl

I'm feeling pretty good today. I only have to work three days this week which is awesome. I'm in a total holiday mood and that's making me rather chipper. My birthday is coming which is very exciting. So, overall, I'm good.

Skye, I hope you are feeling less down today! Sorry to hear you were feeling down.

Dave, hope all goes well with Niki's surgery. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Everyone else, have a good day!
  14. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I'm surviving I guess.Still in pain from the toenail removal. I just wish the pain would go away though.:( I have an appt. tomorrow w/the podiatrist.
    (For those of you that want me to shut up about it,let me know,OK?)
  15. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Sorry to burst your bubble here Mr. D'Snowth, but I don't know anyone in the UK who's actually heard of her.
  16. D'Snowth

British Whosers.

Actually, I think she has only ONE fan in the U.K.
  17. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I'm WONDERFUL, because tommorow is my last day of the week, then I have BREAK WOOHOO! Im gonna do a muppet week marathon this thanksgiving, with all my dvds from 1955-today, so I am excited because I love hosting myself marathons haha. :zany:
  18. D'Snowth

Same here brother!
  19. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

*In Sideshow Mel voice* I am the same as the boy and the Snowth!

Seriously, I cannot wait for tomorrow because it's the last school day for me as well then 7 days of break! I'm gonna do all kinds of weird stuff over the break with a friend, as well as post here. :)
  20. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

7 day break?! We only get Thursday and Friday off... :(