1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

The "How Are You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Barry Lee, Nov 8, 2006.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------------
    I am NEVER growing old. Never ever ever.

I'm going out for a drink. Anyone coming along?

----------------------------

2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

It's one of those days where I keep laughing at everything.
    ...hur hur. xP

3. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Me! Oh! Me! Choose me!

4. newsmanfan

---------------
    Okay, but you have to buy your own, and we're calling a cab if we have more than two!

I'm half-stuck in an alternate reality today. Dreamt a real person was fictional, and we both knew it but I didn't want to acknowledge it at first. Very strange.
    -----------------------

5. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan! :insatiable:

6. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Wow that's pretty awesome actually! I love when dreams get all abstract like that, lol.

7. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

8. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Better, but blah-humbug!

9. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

A little tired, a little confused, a little overwhelmed...a little dreamy, especially after Figgie's story chapter involving moi and a certain gofer >cough< yeah, that pretty much made the day worthwhile. :D

10. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I'm back on the forums, so I'm happy.;)
    How are you?

11. newsmanfan

------------
    WB CvonC! (Didn't want to verbally confuse you with the other Count here...)

----------------

Count von Count likes this.
  12. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great to meet you! Wait, where've you been all this time?

13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I feel gross. I dont feel like total crap, but I'm tired and I feel bloated. Yay for being a girl -_-

14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am super tired today but I have to make it through the season finale of The Walking Dead.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I've been sneezing all day. Spring sounds great, until you realize it means the start of allergy season.:rolleyes:

16. newsmanfan

Bleh. Get some meds and lots of immune boosters like vit c and ginger. I have the same problem out here with some random desert bloom I haven't been able to identify since it all blooms at once...and then dies...
    ---------------

17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Bleh...just bleh...its that time of month and I am pretty much immune to advil, ibuprofen, and anything else otc that says relieves cramps. I got some prescription strength stuff from my doctor....and I left it at home *headdesk*

18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but for the last week or so, I've just rully been in the mood for Halloween for some reason, matter of fact, I've already finished Steve's Halloween video for this year, now it'll just have to sit and do nothing on my hard-drive for the next six months, lol.

19. newsmanfan

Ooh! Ooh! Send it to me! I LIVE for Halloween!

----------------

20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just check your PMs when you get a chance. :)